Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Genetic Neonatal-Onset Epilepsies and Developmental/Epileptic Encephalopathies with Movement Disorders: A Systematic Review.
Spagnoli Carlotta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies and Neurogenetic Diseases.
Sun Hui et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- The genetic landscape of intellectual disability and epilepsy in adults and the elderly: a systematic genetic work-up of 150 individuals.
Zacher Pia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of genotyping for HLA-B*15:02 in Indonesian patients with epilepsy using a generic model.
Yuliwulandari Rika et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Comparison of the diagnostic yield of aCGH and genome-wide sequencing across different neurodevelopmental disorders.
Martinez-Granero Francisco et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 25
- The Implementation Science for Genomic Health Translation (INSIGHT) Study in Epilepsy: Protocol for a Learning Health Care System.
Feofanova Elena Valeryevna et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(3) e25576
- Integration of whole genome sequencing into a healthcare setting: high diagnostic rates across multiple clinical entities in 3219 rare disease patients.
Stranneheim Henrik et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 40
- Towards realizing the vision of precision medicine: AI based prediction of clinical drug response.
de Jong Johann et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2021
- The MinION as a cost-effective technology for diagnostic screening of the SCN1A gene in epilepsy patients.
Ngo Thi Tuyet Dieu et al. Epilepsy research 2021 172106593
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Early Screening and Infant Outcome in NICU.
Su Yajie et al. Journal of tropical pediatrics 2021 67(1)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (919)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (154)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (35)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.