Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
- Frequency of carriers for rare recessive Mendelian diseases in a Brazilian cohort of 320 patients.
Quaio Caio Robledo D'Angioli Costa et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2021
- Seizure detection using wearable sensors and machine learning: Setting a benchmark.
Tang Jianbin et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Clinical Application of Machine Learning Models for Brain Imaging in Epilepsy: A Review.
Sone Daichi et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2021 15684825
- Potential for improved retention rate by personalized antiseizure medication selection: A register-based analysis.
Håkansson Samuel et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Predicting postoperative epilepsy surgery satisfaction in adults using the 19-item Epilepsy Surgery Satisfaction Questionnaire and machine learning.
Josephson Colin B et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Predictors of cognitive, behavioural and academic difficulties in NF1.
Geoffray Marie-Maude et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2021 140545-550
- Female preponderance in genetic generalized epilepsies.
Videira Gonçalo et al. Seizure 2021 91167-171
- Genome sequencing of 320 Chinese children with epilepsy: a clinical and molecular study.
Zou Dongfang et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2021
- Diagnostic Yield and Cost-Effectiveness of "Dynamic" Exome Analysis in Epilepsy with Neurodevelopmental Disorders: A Tertiary-Center Experience in Northern Italy.
Varesio Costanza et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(6)
- Temporal trends and yield of clinical diagnostic genetic testing in adult neurology.
Guo Michael H et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (945)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (164)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (40)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.