Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Genetic literacy series: Primer part 2-Paradigm shifts in epilepsy genetics.
Helbig Ingo et al. Epilepsia 2018 59(6) 1138-1147
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis in Jewish and Arab populations.
Firer Maria et al. Epilepsia 2018 59(7) 1469-1470
- Genetic testing in a cohort of patients with potential epilepsy with myoclonic-atonic seizures.
Angione Katie et al. Epilepsy research 2019 Jan 15070-77
- Identification of a novel biomarker for pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy: Implications for newborn screening.
Wempe Michael F et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2019 Jan
- Ascertaining the epidemiology, patient flow and disease management for Dravet syndrome in Spain.
Gil-Nagel A et al. Revista de neurologia 2019 Jan 68(2) 75-81
- From next generation sequencing to targeted treatment of non-acquired epilepsies.
Møller Rikke S et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 Jan
- [Whole Exome Sequencing in daily practice: the possibilities and impossibilities of this diagnostic test].
Bouman Arjan et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2018 162
- Diagnostic yield of genetic tests in epilepsy: A meta-analysis and cost-effectiveness study.
Sánchez Fernández Iván et al. Neurology 2019 Jan
- Genetic Testing Practices of Genetic Counselors, Geneticists, and Pediatric Neurologists With Regard to Childhood-Onset Neurogenetic Conditions.
Wofford Sara et al. Journal of child neurology 2019 Jan 883073818821036
- An Objective Method for Evaluating Next-Generation Sequencing Panels.
Angione Kaitlin et al. Journal of child neurology 2018 Dec 883073818815036
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (953)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (2)
- Tier Table (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (67)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: