Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Genetic literacy series: clinical application of pharmacogenetics for adverse reactions to antiepileptic drugs.
Zhang Zhongbin et al. Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape 2019 Aug 21(4) 330-336
- Early prediction of epileptic seizures using a long-term recurrent convolutional network.
Wei Xiaoyan et al. Journal of neuroscience methods 2019 Aug 108395
- Epilepsy in Children
CDC, August 2019
- Genomic testing in pediatric epilepsy.
Thodeson Drew M et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2019 Aug 5(4)
- Tackling Epilepsy With High-definition Precision Medicine: A Review.
Kearney Hugh et al. JAMA neurology 2019 Aug
- Comparison of machine learning models for seizure prediction in hospitalized patients.
Struck Aaron F et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2019 Jul 6(7) 1239-1247
- DNA sequencing study suggests common genetic basis for epilepsy
by Abbey Bigler, Broad Institute, July 23, 2019
- Automated spectrographic seizure detection using convolutional neural networks.
Yan Peter Z et al. Seizure 2019 Jul 71124-131
- Fetal diagnosis of Mowat-Wilson syndrome by whole exome sequencing.
Evans Carey-Anne et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jul
- Genetics of neonatal-onset epilepsies.
Cornet Marie-Coralie et al. Handbook of clinical neurology 2019 162415-433
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (131)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1006)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (93)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (79)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: