Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Diagnostic Yield and Treatment Impact of Targeted Exome Sequencing in Early-Onset Epilepsy.
Demos Michelle et al. Frontiers in neurology 2019 10434
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for HLA-B*1502 prior to initiation of carbamazepine in epilepsy patients of Asian ancestry in the United States.
Choi Hyunmi et al. Epilepsia 2019 Jun
- Parents' experiences of videoconference as a tool for multidisciplinary information exchange for children with epilepsy and disability.
Tschamper Merete Kristin et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2019 May 28(9-10) 1506-1516
- Prenatal diagnosis of 17q12 microdeletion and microduplication syndrome in fetuses with congenital renal abnormalities.
Wan Shanning et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2019 1219
- Predicting seizures in pregnant women with epilepsy: Development and external validation of a prognostic model.
Allotey John et al. PLoS medicine 2019 May 16(5) e1002802
- Targeted gene sequencing in 6994 individuals with neurodevelopmental disorder with epilepsy.
Heyne Henrike O et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 May
- Update on the Genetic Basis of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy.
Coll Monica et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Apr 20(8)
- Variant recurrence in neurodevelopmental disorders: the use of publicly available genomic data identifies clinically relevant pathogenic missense variants.
Lecoquierre François, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 4 0.
- Precision Medicine in Epilepsy-The Way Forward?
Abbott Catherine M et al. ACS chemical neuroscience 2019 Apr 10(4) 2080-2081
- Use of a Dynamic Genetic Testing Approach for Childhood-Onset Epilepsy.
Balciuniene Jorune et al. JAMA network open 2019 Apr 2(4) e192129
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (963)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (85)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (70)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: