Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- [Whole Exome Sequencing in daily practice: the possibilities and impossibilities of this diagnostic test].
Bouman Arjan et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2018 162
- Diagnostic yield of genetic tests in epilepsy: A meta-analysis and cost-effectiveness study.
Sánchez Fernández Iván et al. Neurology 2019 Jan
- Genetic Testing Practices of Genetic Counselors, Geneticists, and Pediatric Neurologists With Regard to Childhood-Onset Neurogenetic Conditions.
Wofford Sara et al. Journal of child neurology 2019 Jan 883073818821036
- An Objective Method for Evaluating Next-Generation Sequencing Panels.
Angione Kaitlin et al. Journal of child neurology 2018 Dec 883073818815036
- Clinical and Genetic Characteristics in Patients With Gitelman Syndrome.
Fujimura Junya et al. Kidney international reports 2019 Jan 4(1) 119-125
- Parents of a child with epilepsy: Views and expectations on receiving genetic results from Whole Genome Sequencing.
Jaitovich Groisman Iris et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2018 Dec 90178-190
- Diagnostic exome sequencing in 100 consecutive patients with both epilepsy and intellectual disability.
Snoeijen-Schouwenaars Francesca M et al. Epilepsia 2018 Dec
- A new home for the Genetic Literacy series.
Tan Nigel Ck et al. Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape 2018 Dec
- Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy With Multiple Genetic Mutations: How Important are Variants of Undetermined Significance?
Almomen Momen et al. Seminars in pediatric neurology 2018 2633-36
- Integrative analysis of rare variants and pathway information shows convergent results between immune pathways, drug targets and epilepsy genes
HT Nguyen et al, VIOXRIV preprints, November 24, 2018
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Resources (37)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- Tier Table (6)
- Epidemiologic Studies (943)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (66)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (1)
- AMD Weekly Clips (7)
- GWAS Catalog (9)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: