Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- Anatomy of DNA methylation signatures: Emerging insights and applications
EC Diehl et al, AJHG, July 22, 2021
- Socioeconomic changes predict genome-wide DNA methylation in childhood
J Liu et al, MEDRXIV, June 29, 2021
- Toward personalized medicine in schizophrenia: Genetics and epigenetics of antipsychotic treatment.
Lisoway Amanda J et al. Schizophrenia research 2021 232112-124
- Blood DNA methylation and COVID-19 outcomes.
Balnis Joseph et al. Clinical epigenetics 2021 5 (1) 118
- Artificial Intelligence in Epigenetic Studies: Shedding Light on Rare Diseases.
Brasil Sandra et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2021 8648012
- Using Biochemistry to Educate Students on the Causal Link between Social Epigenetics and Health Disparities.
Diaz-Cruz Edgar S et al. Innovations in pharmacy 2021 11(3)
- Epigenetic clock: a promising mirror of aging
Z Liu et al, Lancet Healthy Longevity, May 2021
- Epigenetic-age acceleration in the emerging burden of cardiometabolic diseases among migrant and non-migrant African populations: a population-based cross-sectional RODAM substudy
FP Chilunga et al, Lancet Healthy Longevity, ay 2021
- Identification of differential DNA methylation associated with multiple sclerosis: A family-based study.
Garcia-Manteiga J M et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 356577600
- Conducting epigenetics research with refugees and asylum seekers: attending to the ethical challenges.
Taki Faten et al. Clinical epigenetics 2021 13(1) 105
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (132)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (51)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.