Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Prenatal medication exposure and epigenetic outcomes: a systematic literature review and recommendations for prenatal pharmacoepigenetic studies.
Olstad Emilie Willoch et al. Epigenetics 2021 1-24
- The Molecular Basis of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). Genetics, Epigenetics, and Nutrition in AUD: An Amazing Triangle.
Siomek-Gorecka Agnieszka et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Troubling Neurobiological Vulnerability: Psychiatric Risk and the Adverse Milieu in Environmental Epigenetics Research.
Filipe Angela Marques et al. Frontiers in sociology 2021 6635986
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: From Epigenetics to Therapeutic Implications.
Farkas Michael H et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2021 1256221-235
- Genetics and Epigenetics in Asthma.
Ntontsi Polyxeni et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(5)
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene polymorphism, global DNA methylation and blood pressure: a population based study from North India.
Yadav Suniti et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 59
- Clinical epigenomics for cardiovascular disease: Diagnostics and therapies.
Fischer Matthew A et al. Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology 2021 Feb
- Epigenetic signatures in cancer: proper controls, current challenges and the potential for clinical translation
D Mancarella et al, Genome Medicine, February 10, 2021
- Nature vs nurture: what can be learned from the oldest-old's claims about longevity?
Poljsak Borut et al. Rejuvenation research 2021 Feb
- Autism Spectrum Disorder from the Womb to Adulthood: Suggestions for a Paradigm Shift.
Panisi Cristina et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 Jan 11(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (130)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (48)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.