Last Posted: Nov 27, 2021
- Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern
WHO, November 26, 2021
- Predicting Survival of Patients With Rectal Neuroendocrine Tumors Using Machine Learning: A SEER-Based Population Study.
Cheng Xiaoyun et al. Frontiers in surgery 2021 8745220
- Cancer incidence, patterns, and genotype-phenotype associations in individuals with pathogenic or likely pathogenic germline TP53 variants: an observational cohort study.
de Andrade Kelvin César et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2021
- Explaining the variance in cardiovascular disease risk factors: A comparison of demographic, socioeconomic, and genetic predictors.
Hamad Rita et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2021
- Automated Risk Stratification of Hip Osteoarthritis Development in Patients With Femoroacetabular Impingement Using an Unsupervised Clustering Algorithm: A Study From the Rochester Epidemiology Project.
Ko Sunho et al. Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine 2021 9(11) 23259671211050613
- Missing data is poorly handled and reported in prediction model studies using machine learning: a literature review.
Nijman Swj et al. Journal of clinical epidemiology 2021
- Reporting guidelines for human microbiome research: the STORMS checklist
C Mirzayi et al, Nature Medicine, November 17, 2021
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities Among Participants in Precision Oncology Clinical Studies.
Aldrighetti Christopher M et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2133205
- A novel wastewater-based epidemiology indexing method predicts SARS-CoV-2 disease prevalence across treatment facilities in metropolitan and regional populations.
Melvin Richard G et al. Scientific reports 2021 11 (1) 21368
- Bacterial genomic epidemiology with mixed samples.
Mäklin Tommi et al. Microbial genomics 2021 11 (11)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (231)
- COVID-19 (1189)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7814)
- GWAS Studies (438)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (380)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (194)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1180)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.