Last Posted: Jan 18, 2022
- Identifying Predictors of Opioid Overdose Death at a Neighborhood Level With Machine Learning.
Schell Robert C et al. American journal of epidemiology 2022
- Machine Learning-Based Prognostic Prediction Models of Non-Metastatic Colon Cancer: Analyses Based on Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Database and a Chinese Cohort.
Tang Mo et al. Cancer management and research 2022 1425-35
- Prevalence and disease progression of genetically-confirmed facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy type 1 (FSHD1) in China between 2001 and 2020: a nationwide population-based study.
Wang Zhiqiang et al. The Lancet regional health. Western Pacific 2022 18100323
- On the Convergence of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Data Science.
Goldstein Neal D et al. Harvard data science review 2022 2(2)
- Application of machine learning approaches to predict the 5-year survival status of patients with esophageal cancer.
Gong Xian et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2022 13(11) 6240-6251
- The dynamic change of SARS-CoV-2 variants in Sierra Leone.
Lin Lei et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2022 1 105208
- Exploration of a new hepatitis a surveillance system in Beijing, China: based on molecular epidemiology.
Wang Huai et al. BMC infectious diseases 2022 1 (1) 22
- Epidemiology and Molecular Transmission Characteristics of HIV in the Capital City of Anhui Province in China.
Zheng Shan et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 12 (12)
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 after Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant, Brazilian Amazon, 2020-2021
Nicolete VC, et al. Emerg Infect Dis. 2021 Dec 28;28(3).
- Genomic Epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2 Divulge B.1, B.1.36, and B.1.1.7 as the Most Dominant Lineages in First, Second, and Third Wave of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Pakistan.
Basheer Atia et al. Microorganisms 2021 12 (12)
- Molecular Epidemiology of Rabies in Wild Canidae in Tunisia.
Bouslama Zied et al. Viruses 2021 12 (12)
- NGSocomial Infections: High-Resolution Views of Hospital-Acquired Infections Through Genomic Epidemiology.
Greninger Alexander L et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2021 12 (Supplement_4) S88-S95
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) Epidemiology in an Integrated Pig Company of Northern Italy: A Multilevel Threat Requiring Multilevel Interventions.
Franzo Giovanni et al. Viruses 2021 12 (12)
- The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic: remaining uncertainties in our understanding of the epidemiology and transmission dynamics of the virus, and challenges to be overcome.
Anderson Roy M et al. Interface focus 2021 12 (6) 20210008
- Epidemiology and genomic analysis of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli clonal complex 165 in the UK.
Rodwell Ella V et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2021 12 (12)
- Mutation profile of SARS-CoV-2 genome in a sample from the first year of the pandemic in Colombia.
Bermúdez Jubby Marcela Gálvez et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2021 12 105192
- The changing molecular epidemiology of Enterococcus faecium harbouring the van operon at a teaching hospital in Western Australia: A fifteen-year retrospective study.
Lee Terence et al. International journal of medical microbiology : IJMM 2021 12 (1) 151546
- Predicting cardiovascular risk from national administrative databases using a combined survival analysis and deep learning approach.
Barbieri Sebastiano et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021
- Genome sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 reveals the prevalence of variant B 1.1.7 in Egypt.
Seadawy Mohamed G et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2021 12 105191
- An Analysis of Medical Care Services for Children With Rare Diseases in the Russian Federation.
Volgina Svetlana Ya et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12754073
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (235)
- COVID-19 (1249)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7821)
- GWAS Studies (441)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (392)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (204)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1203)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.