Last Posted: Feb 09, 2021
- Gynecological Surveillance and Surgery Outcomes in Dutch Lynch Syndrome Carriers.
Eikenboom Ellis L et al. Cancers 2021 Jan 13(3)
- An Evaluation of the Fecal Microbiome in Lynch Syndrome.
Gonzalez Adalberto et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2021 Jan
- Prevalence of mutations in BRCA and MMR genes in patients affected with hereditary endometrial cancer.
Vietri Maria Teresa et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2021 Jan 38(2) 13
- Double somatic mismatch repair gene pathogenic variants as common as Lynch syndrome among endometrial cancer patients.
Hampel Heather et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 161-168
- Evaluation of a nationwide Dutch guideline to detect Lynch syndrome in patients with endometrial cancer.
Tjalsma A S et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan
- Oncology and Pharmacogenomics Insights in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: An Integrative Analysis.
Yumiceba Verónica et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2020 11585130
- NGS-guided precision oncology in metastatic breast and gynecological cancer: first experiences at the CCC Munich LMU.
Sultova Elena et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2020 Dec
- Testing for lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer using immunohistochemistry and microsatellite instability-based testing strategies - A systematic review of test accuracy.
Stinton Chris et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Oct
- Endometrial Cancer.
Lu Karen H et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Nov (21) 2053-2064
- Characteristics of adrenocortical carcinoma associated with Lynch Syndrome.
Domènech Marta et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (464)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (153)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (73)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.