Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients with RET-fusion positive non-small lung cancer in real-world practice in the United States.
Hess Lisa M et al. BMC cancer 2021 Jan 21(1) 28
- Comparison of family health history in surveys vs electronic health record data mapped to the observational medical outcomes partnership data model in the All of Us Research Program.
Cronin Robert M et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2021 Jan
- Prescribing Prevalence of Medications With Potential Genotype-Guided Dosing in Pediatric Patients.
Ramsey Laura B et al. JAMA network open 2020 Dec 3(12) e2029411
- Performance and clinical utility of supervised machine-learning approaches in detecting familial hypercholesterolaemia in primary care.
Akyea Ralph K et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 Oct 3(1) 142
- Ethical Considerations on Pediatric Genetic Testing Results in Electronic Health Records.
Kanungo Shibani et al. Applied clinical informatics 2020 Oct 11(5) 755-763
- Thought Leader Comparisons of Risks in Precision Medicine Research.
Beskow Laura M et al. Ethics & human research 2020 Nov 42(6) 35-40
- A Tutorial for Pharmacogenomics Implementation through End-to-end Clinical Decision Support Based on Ten Years of Experience from PREDICT.
Liu Michelle et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2020 Oct
- Advances, gaps and opportunities in the detection of familial hypercholesterolemia: overview of current and future screening and detection methods.
Ibrahim Shirin et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2020 Oct
- Characterizing the clinical and genetic spectrum of polycystic ovary syndrome in electronic health records.
Actkins Ky'Era V et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Sep
- Genome-wide association analysis of opioid use disorder: A novel approach using clinical data.
Song Wenyu et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2020 Sep 217108276
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (44)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (229)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (227)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.