Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- Development of a genomics module within an epilepsy-specific electronic health record: Toward genomic medicine in epilepsy care.
Delanty Norman et al. Epilepsia 2019 Jul
- The Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Genomic Risk Assessment and Management Network ClinicalSites
NIH, July 2, 2019
- Integrating biomedical research and electronic health records to create knowledge-based biologically meaningful machine-readable embeddings.
Nelson Charlotte A et al. Nature communications 2019 Jul 10(1) 3045
- Determining Onset for Familial Breast and Colorectal Cancer from Family History Comments in the Electronic Health Record.
Mowery Danielle L et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019173-181
- Genetically-guided algorithm development and sample size optimization for age-related macular degeneration cases and controls in electronic health records from the VA Million Veteran Program.
Halladay Christopher W et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019153-162
- Machine Learning Approach to Inpatient Violence Risk Assessment Using Routinely Collected Clinical Notes in Electronic Health Records.
Menger Vincent et al. JAMA network open 2019 Jul 2(7) e196709
- Clinical Documentation and Patient Care Using Artificial Intelligence in Radiation Oncology.
Luh Join Y et al. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR 2019 Jun
- Developing implementation strategies to improve uptake of guideline-recommended treatments for individuals with familial hypercholesterolemia: A protocol.
Jones Laney K et al. Research in social & administrative pharmacy : RSAP 2019 Jun
- Key Elements in Adverse Drug Reactions Safety Signals: Application of Legal Strategies.
Chen Brian et al. Cancer treatment and research 17147-59
- Exploring various polygenic risk scores for skin cancer in the phenomes of the Michigan genomics initiative and the UK Biobank with a visual catalog: PRSWeb.
Fritsche Lars G et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Jun 15(6) e1008202
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (67)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (181)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (101)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (164)
- Tools/Methods (21)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 22, 2019
- Content source: