Last Posted: May 20, 2019
- Connected Health Technology for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Management.
Wongvibulsin Shannon et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2019 May 21(6) 29
- How can we take full advantage of electronic health record data?
M Wanner, Jackson Labs, May, 2019
- Leveraging electronic health records for clinical research.
Raman Sudha R et al. American heart journal 2018 20213-19
- Natural Language Processing and Its Implications for the Future of Medication Safety: A Narrative Review of Recent Advances and Challenges.
Wong Adrian et al. Pharmacotherapy 2018 38(8) 822-841
- Creation of a Multicenter Pediatric Inpatient Data Repository Derived from Electronic Health Records.
Hornik Christoph P et al. Applied clinical informatics 2019 Mar 10(2) 307-315
- Dietitians' Perspectives on the Impact of Multidisciplinary Teams and Electronic Medical Records on Dietetic Practice for Weight Management.
Aboueid Stephanie et al. Canadian journal of dietetic practice and research : a publication of Dietitians of Canada = Revue canadienne de la pratique et de la recherche en dietetique : une publication des Dietetistes du Canada 2019 1-6
- Electronic Health Records and Data Quality.
Walji Muhammad F et al. Journal of dental education 2019 83(3) 263-264
- Natural Language Processing of Clinical Notes on Chronic Diseases: Systematic Review.
Sheikhalishahi Seyedmostafa et al. JMIR medical informatics 2019 Apr 7(2) e12239
- Understanding of and Barriers to Electronic Health Record Patient Portal Access in a Culturally Diverse Pediatric Population.
Miklin Daniel J et al. JMIR medical informatics 2019 Apr 7(2) e11570
- Development of the Initial Surveys for the All of Us Research Program.
Cronin Robert M et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (64)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (132)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (44)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (139)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: