Last Posted: Mar 20, 2019
- Big Health Data and Cardiovascular Diseases: A Challenge for Research, an Opportunity for Clinical Care.
Silverio Angelo et al. Frontiers in medicine 2019 636
- Challenges and Opportunities for Using Big Health Care Data to Advance Medical Science and Public Health.
Shortreed Susan M et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Mar
- Extraction of Geriatric Syndromes From Electronic Health Record Clinical Notes: Assessment of Statistical Natural Language Processing Methods.
Chen Tao et al. JMIR medical informatics 2019 Mar
- Identifying Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer Using Data From the Electronic Health Record Compared With Self-Report.
Jiang Xinyi et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 Mar (3) 1-8
- Death By 1,000 Clicks: Where Electronic Health Records Went Wrong
F Schulte et al, KHN, March 18, 2019
- Electronic Health Record Data Quality Issues Are Not Remedied by Increasing Granularity of Diagnosis Codes
AM Navar, JAMA Cardiology, March 17, 2019
- Discovering Your Health With Electronic Health Records
All of US, NIH, March 2019
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning for Disease Identification in Electronic Health Records.
Benke Kurt K et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2019 Feb
- The eMERGE genotype set of 83,717 subjects imputed to ~40 million variants genome wide and association with the herpes zoster medical record phenotype.
Stanaway Ian B et al. Genetic epidemiology 2019 02 (1) 63-81
- The Alluring Mirage Of Digital Health
J Osborne, Forbes, February 18, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Genomics Publications (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (60)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (105)
- Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Guidelines (6)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (123)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 22, 2019
- Content source: