Last Posted: Jul 17, 2021
- Developing an Economic and Policy Research Agenda for Blood Biomarkers of Neurodegenerative Diseases
JJ Arias et al, JAMA Health Forum, July 16, 2021
- Has translational genomics come of age in Africa?
Kamp Michelle et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
- Measuring Attitudes About Genomic Medicine: Validation of the Genomic Orientation Scale (GO Scale).
Horrow Caroline et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 24(7) 1030-1037
- Testing strategies for Lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Stinton Chris et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2021 25(42) 1-216
- Cost or price of sequencing? Implications for economic evaluations in genomic medicine
SD Grosse et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 10, 2021
- New publications in health economics and genomics 8th June 2021
J Buchanan, Health Economics and Genomics, June 2021
- Genomic sequencing for the diagnosis of childhood mitochondrial disorders: a health economic evaluation.
Wu You et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Conference report: inaugural Pharmacogenomics Access and Reimbursement Symposium.
Rogers Sara L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Economic and utilization outcomes of medication management at a large Medicaid plan with disease management pharmacists using a novel artificial intelligence platform from 2018 to 2019: a retrospective observational study using regression methods.
Kessler Shawn et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2021 1-11
- Predicting unplanned medical visits among patients with diabetes: translation from machine learning to clinical implementation.
Selya Arielle et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 111
- The economics of precision health: preventing air pollution-induced exacerbation in asthma.
Mohammadi Tima et al. ERJ open research 2021 7(1)
- Whole exome sequencing in molecular diagnostics of cancer decreases over time: evidence from a cost analysis in the French setting.
Bayle Arnaud et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2021
- Family-level impact of genetic testing: integrating health economics and ethical, legal, and social implications.
Smith Hadley Stevens et al. Personalized medicine 2021
- Genetic testing and genetic discrimination: Public policy when insurance becomes "too expensive".
Posey Lisa L et al. Journal of health economics 2021 77102441
- Expanding evidence leads to new pharmacogenomics payer coverage
PE Empey et al, Genetics in Medicine, February 24, 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer: A Systematic Review.
Koldehoff Andreas et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 Feb 24(2) 303-312
- Mapping MacNew Heart Disease Quality of Life Questionnaire onto country-specific EQ-5D-5L utility scores: a comparison of traditional regression models with a machine learning technique.
Gao Lan et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2021 Jan
- Using Lorenz Curves to Measure Racial Inequities in COVID-19 Testing
A Mody et al, JAMA Network Open, January 8, 2020
- Implementation of personalized medicine in a context of moral hazard and uncertainty about treatment efficacy.
Alcenat Stéphane et al. International journal of health economics and management 2020 Nov
- Efficacy and costs of spinal muscular atrophy drugs
JJ Darrow et al, Sci Trans Med, November 11, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (34)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.