Last Posted: Nov 26, 2021
- The effect of co-payments on the take-up of prenatal tests.
Di Giacomo Marina et al. Journal of health economics 2021 81102553
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Value Assessment: Methodological Challenges and Recommendations.
Garrison Louis P et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 24(11) 1628-1633
- Elimination versus mitigation of SARS-CoV-2 in the presence of effective vaccines
MO Barton, The Lancet Global Health, November 2, 2021
- Conceptualization of utility in translational clinical genomics research.
Smith Hadley Stevens et al. American journal of human genetics 2021
- Genetic counseling research and COVID-19: A lesson in resiliency.
Borle Kennedy et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Considering potential solutions for limitations and challenges in the health economic evaluation of gene therapies.
Pochopien Michal et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2021
- Using Deep Learning to Identify High-Risk Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction.
Wang Zhibo et al. Journal of health economics and outcomes research 2021 8(2) 6-13
- The Use of Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Sickle Cell Disease: A Critical Review of the Literature.
Jiao Boshen et al. PharmacoEconomics 2021
- Machine learning versus regression modelling in predicting individual healthcare costs from a representative sample of the nationwide claims database in France.
Vimont Alexandre et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2021
- Clinicopathological characterization of a real-world multicenter cohort of endometrioid ovarian carcinoma: Analysis of the French national ESME-Unicancer database.
De Nonneville Alexandre et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Developing an Economic and Policy Research Agenda for Blood Biomarkers of Neurodegenerative Diseases
JJ Arias et al, JAMA Health Forum, July 16, 2021
- Has translational genomics come of age in Africa?
Kamp Michelle et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
- Measuring Attitudes About Genomic Medicine: Validation of the Genomic Orientation Scale (GO Scale).
Horrow Caroline et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 24(7) 1030-1037
- Testing strategies for Lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Stinton Chris et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2021 25(42) 1-216
- Cost or price of sequencing? Implications for economic evaluations in genomic medicine
SD Grosse et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 10, 2021
- New publications in health economics and genomics 8th June 2021
J Buchanan, Health Economics and Genomics, June 2021
- Genomic sequencing for the diagnosis of childhood mitochondrial disorders: a health economic evaluation.
Wu You et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Conference report: inaugural Pharmacogenomics Access and Reimbursement Symposium.
Rogers Sara L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Economic and utilization outcomes of medication management at a large Medicaid plan with disease management pharmacists using a novel artificial intelligence platform from 2018 to 2019: a retrospective observational study using regression methods.
Kessler Shawn et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2021 1-11
- Predicting unplanned medical visits among patients with diabetes: translation from machine learning to clinical implementation.
Selya Arielle et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 111
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (50)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (38)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.