Last Posted: Dec 01, 2023
- The Moderating Role of the DYX1C1 Gene in the Effect of Home Supervision on Chinese Children's Reading Achievements: Evidence from the Diathesis-Stress Model.
Yingnan Niu, et al. Behavioral sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 0 (11)
- Specific Learning Disorders: Variation Analysis of 15 Candidate Genes in 9 Multiplex Families.
Francesco Calì, et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2023 0 (8)
- Discovery of 42 genome-wide significant loci associated with dyslexia.
Doust Catherine, et al. Nature genetics 2022 0 (11) 1621-1629
- Evaluating the Association Between Genetically Proxied Neurodevelopmental Language Phenotypes and the Risk for Primary Progressive Aphasia.
Nassan Malik, et al. Neurology 2023 0
- Study of Genetic Association With DCDC2 and Developmental Dyslexia in Hong Kong Chinese Children.
Waye Mary M Y, et al. Clinical practice and epidemiology in mental health : CP & EMH 2017 0 104-114
- The role of READ1 and KIAA0319 genetic variations in developmental dyslexia: testing main and interactive effects.
Trezzi Vittoria, et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 0 (11) 949-955
- Identification of NCAN as a candidate gene for developmental dyslexia.
Einarsdottir Elisabet, et al. Scientific reports 2017 0 (1) 9294
- Correction: Genetic association study of dyslexia and ADHD candidate genes in a Spanish cohort: Implications of comorbid samples.
Sánchez-Morán Mirian, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (12) e0209718
- Increased variability of stimulus-driven cortical responses is associated with genetic variability in children with and without dyslexia.
Centanni T M, et al. Developmental cognitive neuroscience 2018 0 7-17
- Assessment for familial pattern and association of polymorphisms in KIAA0319 gene with specific reading disorder in children from North India visiting a tertiary care centre: A case-control study.
Sharma Pawan, et al. Dyslexia (Chichester, England) 2019 0 (1) 104-114
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.