Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Emotional and Behavioural disorders in a cohort with Down syndrome using the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: A pilot study.
Sothirasan Kavitha et al. Heliyon 2020 Oct 6(10) e05095
- Individuals with Down syndrome hospitalized with COVID-19 have more severe disease
L Malle et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 18, 2020
- Differential Associations of Apolipoprotein E ε4 Genotype With Attentional Abilities Across the Life Span of Individuals With Down Syndrome
H D'Souza et al, JAMA Network Open, September 28, 2020
- A randomized controlled trial of an online health tool about Down syndrome
J Chung et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 3, 2020
- Automatic Identification of Down Syndrome Using Facial Images with Deep Convolutional Neural Network.
Qin Bosheng et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul 10(7)
- 2020 Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group-USA (DSMIG-USA) Annual Symposium (Virtual Conference)
June 26, 2020 to June 27, 2020
- Down Syndrome
MJ Bull, NEJM, June 10, 2020
- Prenatal diagnosis: A connotation on genetic counseling being indispensable.
Ramesh Anuradha et al. Indian journal of public health 64(1) 83-85
- Qualitative investigation of the factors that generate ambivalent feelings in women who give birth after receiving negative results from non-invasive prenatal testing.
Yotsumoto Junko et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 Feb 20(1) 112
- Utilization of archived neonatal dried blood spots for genome-wide genotyping.
Sok Pagna et al. PloS one 2020 15(2) e0229352
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (175)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (107)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.