Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Maternal Vaccines: Part of a Healthy Pregnancy
- Thyroid hormone and folinic acid in young children with Down syndrome: the phase 3 ACTHYF trial
C Mircher et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 9, 2019
- Mothers of a child with Down syndrome: A qualitative analysis of the perspectives on non-invasive prenatal testing.
Valentin Chelsea et al. Midwifery 2019 Jun 76118-124
- "Yeah that Made a Big Difference!": The Importance of the Relationship between Health Professionals and Fathers Who Have a Child with Down Syndrome.
Docherty Freyja et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 27(3) 665-674
- A bit too much Olig2 in Downs syndrome
M Yang, Sci Trans Med June 5, 2019
- Evaluation of Face2Gene using facial images of patients with congenital dysmorphic syndromes recruited in Japan.
Mishima Hiroyuki et al. Journal of human genetics 2019 May
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Non-invasive Prenatal Testing for Down Syndrome in China.
Xu Yan et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2019 May 1-6
- Evaluation of machine learning algorithms for improved risk assessment for Down's syndrome.
Koivu Aki et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2018 981-7
- "We don't know what we don't know": Providing information about communication to families of children with Down syndrome.
Melvin Katelyn et al. Child: care, health and development 2019 May 45(3) 423-432
- Value of increased nuchal translucency in the era of noninvasive prenatal testing with cell-free DNA.
Holzer Iris et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (56)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (197)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (152)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (49)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: