Last Posted: Jul 28, 2020
- Automatic Identification of Down Syndrome Using Facial Images with Deep Convolutional Neural Network.
Qin Bosheng et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul 10(7)
- Down Syndrome
MJ Bull, NEJM, June 10, 2020
- 2020 Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group-USA (DSMIG-USA) Annual Symposium (Virtual Conference)
June 26, 2020 to June 27, 2020
- Prenatal diagnosis: A connotation on genetic counseling being indispensable.
Ramesh Anuradha et al. Indian journal of public health 64(1) 83-85
- Qualitative investigation of the factors that generate ambivalent feelings in women who give birth after receiving negative results from non-invasive prenatal testing.
Yotsumoto Junko et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 Feb 20(1) 112
- Utilization of archived neonatal dried blood spots for genome-wide genotyping.
Sok Pagna et al. PloS one 2020 15(2) e0229352
- Clinical application of a contingent screening strategy for trisomies with cell-free DNA: a pilot study.
Sánchez-Durán María Ángeles et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Aug 19(1) 274
- Performance of semiconductor sequencing platform for non-invasive prenatal genetic screening for fetal aneuploidy: results from a multicenter prospective cohort study in a clinical setting.
El Khattabi L Allach et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Aug 54(2) 246-254
- Assessment of laboratories offering cell-free (cf) DNA screening for Down syndrome: results of the 2018 College of American Pathology External Educational Exercises.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jan
- A Retrospective Analysis of 10-Year Data Assessed the Diagnostic Accuracy and Efficacy of Cytogenomic Abnormalities in Current Prenatal and Pediatric Settings.
Chai Hongyan et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101162
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (64)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (202)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (182)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.