Last Posted: Jul 25, 2021
- Comparison of CSF biomarkers in Down syndrome and autosomal dominant Alzheimer's disease: a cross-sectional study
AM Fagan et al, Lancet Neurology, July 2021
- First trimester genetic sonogram for screening fetal Down syndrome: A population-based study.
Traisrisilp Kuntharee et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2021 60(4) 706-710
- Application of intelligent algorithms in Down syndrome screening during second trimester pregnancy.
Zhang Hong-Guo et al. World journal of clinical cases 2021 9(18) 4573-4584
- Do non-invasive prenatal tests promote discrimination against people with Down syndrome? What should be done?
Zerres Klaus et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: Special interest groups vs women's autonomy.
Breimer Lars H et al. Indian journal of medical ethics 2021 V(4) 1-9
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Medical vulnerability of individuals with Down syndrome to severe COVID-19-data from the Trisomy 21 Research Society and the UK ISARIC4C survey
A Huls et al, Ebiomedicine, February 2021
- Outcome of publicly funded nationwide first-tier noninvasive prenatal screening.
Van Den Bogaert Kris et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
- Having Down syndrome increases your risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
CDC, January 7, 2021
- COVID-19 is 10 times deadlier for people with Down syndrome, raising calls for early vaccination
M Wadman, Science, December 15, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (180)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (113)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.