Last Posted: Jul 01, 2022
- Clinical decision-support for acute burn referral and triage at specialized centres - Contribution from routine and digital health tools.
Boissin Constance et al. Global health action 2022 15(1) 2067389
- The Promise of Digital Health: Then, Now, and the Future
A Abernathy et al, National Academy of Medicine discussion paper, June 27, 2022
- UK National Screening Committee's approach to reviewing evidence on artificial intelligence in breast cancer screening
S Taylor-Phillips et al, The Lancet Digital Health, July, 2022
- Smartphone apps in the COVID-19 pandemic
JA Pandit et al, Nature Biotechnology, June 20,2022
- Predicting the future of neuroimaging predictive models in mental health.
Tejavibulya Link et al. Molecular psychiatry 2022
- FAIRness for FHIR: Towards Making Health Datasets FAIR Using HL7 FHIR.
Martínez-García Alicia et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2022 29022-26
- Watching Parkinson’s disease with wrist-based sensors
JA Diao et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 13, 2022
- COVID-19 trajectories among 57 million adults in England: a cohort study using electronic health records
JH Thygesen et al, The Lancet Digital Health, June 8, 2022
- Key components of successful digital remote monitoring in oncology.
Wells Mary et al. Nature medicine 2022 6
- Digital Health Applications in Oncology: An Opportunity to Seize.
Parikh Ravi B et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022 5
- First Do No Harm: Legal Principles Regulating the Future of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care in South Africa.
Donnelly Dusty-Lee et al. Potchefstroom electronic law journal 2022 25
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms for early detection of skin cancer in community and primary care settings: a systematic review.
Jones O T et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(6) e466-e476
- Developing and validating a machine-learning algorithm to predict opioid overdose in Medicaid beneficiaries in two US states: a prognostic modelling study.
Lo-Ciganic Wei-Hsuan et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(6) e455-e465
- Development and multimodal validation of a substance misuse algorithm for referral to treatment using artificial intelligence (SMART-AI): a retrospective deep learning study.
Afshar Majid et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(6) e426-e435
- Impact of Genetic Testing on Human Health:: The Current Landscape and Future for Personalized Medicine.
Funanage Vicky L et al. Delaware journal of public health 2022 7(5) 10-11
- Identifying adverse childhood experiences with electronic health records of linked mothers and children in England: a multistage development and validation study.
Syed Shabeer et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022
- Identifying who has long COVID in the USA: a machine learning approach using N3C data.
Pfaff Emily R et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022
- Patient monitoring and education over a tailored digital application platform for congenital heart disease: A feasibility pilot study.
Nashat Heba et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- Multinational landscape of health app policy: toward regulatory consensus on digital health
JA Diao et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 11, 2022
- Artificial intelligence and medical education: A global mixed-methods study of medical students' perspectives.
Ejaz Hamza et al. Digital health 2022 820552076221089099
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (471)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (145)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (33)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (377)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.