Last Posted: Apr 07, 2021
- Digital health interventions in palliative care: a systematic meta-review
AM Finucane, et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, April 2021
- Digital Health Passes in the Age of COVID-19- Are “Vaccine Passports” Lawful and Ethical?
LO Gostin et al, JAMA, April 7, 2021
- Applications of Digital Tools for Precision Public Health in the COVID-19 Era: Where Are We?
M Khoury et al, CDC Blog, March 29, 2021
- The digital scribe in clinical practice: a scoping review and research agenda
MM van Buchem et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 26, 2021
- Ushering in safe, effective, secure, and ethical medicine in the digital era
WJ Gordon et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 25, 2021
- Utility of a virtual counselor (VICKY) to collect family health histories among vulnerable patient populations: A randomized controlled trial.
Wang Catharine et al. Patient education and counseling 2021
- Prognostication of patients with COVID-19 using artificial intelligence based on chest x-rays and clinical data: a retrospective study
Z Zhao et al, Lancet Digital Health, March 24, 2021
- AI for Improving Children's Health: A Community Case Study.
Ganju Aakash et al. Frontiers in artificial intelligence 2021 3544972
- Health Literacy in the Digital Age: Applications to Genomics
CDC Webinar, June 10, 2021
- The emerging clinical role of wearables: factors for successful implementation in healthcare.
Smuck Matthew et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 4(1) 45
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (205)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (77)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (233)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.