Last Posted: May 13, 2022
- Patient monitoring and education over a tailored digital application platform for congenital heart disease: A feasibility pilot study.
Nashat Heba et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- Multinational landscape of health app policy: toward regulatory consensus on digital health
JA Diao et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 11, 2022
- Artificial intelligence and medical education: A global mixed-methods study of medical students' perspectives.
Ejaz Hamza et al. Digital health 2022 820552076221089099
- Predictive Modeling of Mental Illness Onset Using Wearable Devices and Medical Examination Data: Machine Learning Approach.
Saito Tomoki et al. Frontiers in digital health 2022 4861808
- A machine learning-based screening tool for genetic syndromes in children.
Mensah Martin Atta et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(5) e295
- Digital Technologies to Support Better Outcome and Experience of Care in Patients with Heart Failure.
McBeath K C C et al. Current heart failure reports 2022 1-34
- Genetics Adviser: a protocol for a mixed-methods randomised controlled trial evaluating a digital platform for genetics service delivery.
Shickh Salma et al. BMJ open 2022 12(4) e060899
- Precision Public Health for Non-communicable Diseases: An Emerging Strategic Roadmap and Multinational Use Cases.
Canfell Oliver J et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10854525
- Validation of artificial intelligence prediction models for skin cancer diagnosis using dermoscopy images: the 2019 International Skin Imaging Collaboration Grand Challenge.
Combalia Marc et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(5) e330-e339
- Validation of the myocardial-ischaemic-injury-index machine learning algorithm to guide the diagnosis of myocardial infarction in a heterogenous population: a prespecified exploratory analysis.
Doudesis Dimitrios et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(5) e300-e308
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (457)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (139)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (364)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.