Last Posted: Jun 03, 2021
- Monogenic Diabetes and Integrated Stress Response Genes Display Altered Gene Expression in Type 1 Diabetes.
Hiller Helmut et al. Diabetes 2021
- An International, Mixed-Methods Study of the Perceived Intrusiveness of Remote Digital Diabetes Monitoring.
Oikonomidi Theodora et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2021 Jan
- Morbidity, risk of cancer and mortality in 3,645 HFE mutations carriers.
Hagström Hannes et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2021 Jan
- Machine Learning-Based Factor Analysis of Carbohydrate Metabolism Compensation for TDM2 Patients.
Derevitskii Ilia V et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Sep 273123-128
- Identification of Risk Factors Associated with Obesity and Overweight-A Machine Learning Overview.
Chatterjee Ayan et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 May 20(9)
- Towards clinical utility of polygenic risk scores.
Lambert Samuel A, et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 7 0.
- Enhanced Self-Efficacy and Behavioral Changes Among Patients With Diabetes: Cloud-Based Mobile Health Platform and Mobile App Service.
Chao Dyna Yp et al. JMIR diabetes 2019 May 4(2) e11017
- Development and Standardization of an Improved Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score for Use in Newborn Screening and Incident Diagnosis.
Sharp Seth A et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- Prevalence of Diagnosed Diabetes in Adults by Diabetes Type - United States, 2016.
Bullard Kai McKeever et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Mar (12) 359-361
- PO-04 - A new genetic risk score for predicting venous thromboembolic events in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
Martín A J Muñoz et al. Thrombosis research 2016 Apr 140 Suppl 1S177-8
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Screening and Risk Factors Using Decision Tree: Results of Data Mining.
Habibi Shafi et al. Glob J Health Sci 2015 Sep 7(5) 43726
- Effects of High-Dose Oral Insulin on Immune Responses in Children at High Risk for Type 1 Diabetes
Ezio Bonifacio et al, JAMA, April 21, 2015
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (56)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (8)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.