Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Morbidity, risk of cancer and mortality in 3,645 HFE mutations carriers.
Hagström Hannes et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2021 Jan
- Glutathione S-transferases gene polymorphism influence on the age of diabetes type 2 onset.
Klusek Justyna, et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 11 (2)
- Associations between renalase concentration and the occurrence of selected diseases.
Czubilinska-Lada Justyna, et al. Endokrynologia Polska 2020 0 (4) 334-342
- Association between PPARGC1A single nucleotide polymorphisms and increased risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease among Iranian patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Saremi Leila, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2019 0 (4) 1089-1094
- Livedoid vasculopathy: does hyperhomocysteinaemia play an aetiological role?
Marsch Wolfgang C, et al. European journal of dermatology : EJD 2019 6 (3) 287-293
- Effect of FTO and IGF2BP2 gene polymorphisms on duration of pregnancy and Apgar scores in women with gestational diabetes.
Tarnowski Maciej, et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 2 (2) 151-156
- Haplotypes in vitamin D receptor gene encode risk in diabetic nephropathy.
Razi Farideh, et al. Gene 2019 1 149-152
- Evaluation of platelet reactivity during combined antiplatelet therapy in patients with stable coronary artery disease in relation to diabetes type 2 and the GPIIB/IIIA receptor gene polymorphism.
Jastrzebska M, et al. Journal of physiology and pharmacology : an official journal of the Polish Physiological Society 2019 4 (2)
- Towards clinical utility of polygenic risk scores.
Lambert Samuel A, et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 7 0.
- Enhanced Self-Efficacy and Behavioral Changes Among Patients With Diabetes: Cloud-Based Mobile Health Platform and Mobile App Service.
Chao Dyna Yp et al. JMIR diabetes 2019 May 4(2) e11017
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (56)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.