Last Posted: Jan 19, 2018
- Family history of autoimmune diseases and risk of gastric cancer: a national cohort study.
Ji Jianguang, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2018 1
- Leptin (rs7799039) and solute carrier family 30 zinc transporter (rs13266634) polymorphisms in Euro-Brazilian pregnant women with gestational diabetes.
Teleginski A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2017 3 (1)
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis of transient neonatal diabetes type 1 patients with mutations in ZFP57.
Bak Mads, et al. BMC medical genetics 2016 0 (1) 29
- Effects of High-Dose Oral Insulin on Immune Responses in Children at High Risk for Type 1 Diabetes
Ezio Bonifacio et al, JAMA, April 21, 2015
- Total and cause-specific mortality by elevated transferrin saturation and hemochromatosis genotype in individuals with diabetes: two general population studies.
Ellervik Christina, et al. Diabetes care 2014 2 (2) 444-52
- Loci associated with N-glycosylation of human immunoglobulin g show pleiotropy with autoimmune diseases and haematological cancers.
Lauc G, et al. PLoS genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- The association of the IVS1-397T>C estrogen receptor ? polymorphism with the regulatory conditions in longstanding type 1 diabetic girls.
Ryba Monika, et al. Molecular immunology 2011 10 (1-2) 324-8
- Analysis of the intronic single nucleotide polymorphism rs#466452 of the nephrin gene in patients with diabetic nephropathy.
González Rodrigo, et al. Biological research 2009 0 (2) 189-98
- Association of serum MCP-1 concentration and MCP-1 polymorphism with insulin resistance in Japanese individuals with obese type 2 diabetes.
Kouyama Kunichi, et al. The Kobe journal of medical sciences 2007 0 (6) 345-54
- Interleukin 6 -174(G>C) gene polymorphism is related to celiac disease and autoimmune thyroiditis coincidence in diabetes type 1 children.
My?liwiec Ma?gorzata, et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2008 10 (1) 108-12
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (0)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.