Last Posted: Oct 29, 2020
- Genetics, coronary artery disease, and myocardial revascularization: will novel genetic risk scores bring new answers?
Hui Sonya Kit et al. Indian journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery : official organ, Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of India 2018 Dec 34(Suppl 3) 213-221
- Rapid Epidemiological Analysis of Comorbidities and Treatments as risk factors for COVID-19 in Scotland (REACT-SCOT): A population-based case-control study.
McKeigue Paul M et al. PLoS medicine 2020 17(10) e1003374
- Artificial intelligence-enabled screening for diabetic retinopathy: a real-world, multicenter and prospective study.
Zhang Yifei et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Oct 8(1)
- Genetics of fulminant type 1 diabetes.
Kawabata Yumiko et al. Diabetology international 2020 Oct 11(4) 315-322
- Identification of Diabetes Risk Factors in Chronic Cardiovascular Patients.
Metsker Oleg et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Sep 273136-141
- Machine Learning-Based Factor Analysis of Carbohydrate Metabolism Compensation for TDM2 Patients.
Derevitskii Ilia V et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Sep 273123-128
- Subphenotyping depression using machine learning and electronic health records.
Xu Zhenxing et al. Learning health systems 2020 Oct 4(4) e10241
- Epigenetic Effects of Gut Metabolites: Exploring the Path of Dietary Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes.
Al Theyab Ahmad et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2020 7563605
- Newborn Screening Samples for Diabetes Research: An Underused Resource.
Estrella Jane Frances Grace Lustre et al. Cells 2020 Oct 9(10)
- PRISQ: a simple risk score to screen for prediabetes: a cross-sectional study from the Qatar Biobank Cohort.
Abbas Mostafa et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (48)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11269)
- GWAS Studies (382)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (453)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (187)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.