Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Body mass index and type 2 diabetes and breast cancer survival: a Mendelian randomization study.
Liu Yi-Shian et al. American journal of cancer research 2021 11(8) 3921-3934
- Predicting length of stay and mortality among hospitalized patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and hypertension.
Barsasella Diana et al. International journal of medical informatics 2021 154104569
- Screening for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Risk Factors in 65-Year-Old Men in Oslo, Norway.
Rabben Toril et al. Vascular health and risk management 2021 17561-570
- The Unequal Burden of the Covid-19 Pandemic: Racial/Ethnic Disparities in US Cause-Specific Mortality
AN Luck et al, MEDRXIV, September 17, 2021
- Digital intervention increases influenza vaccination rates for people with diabetes in a decentralized randomized trial
JL Lee et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 17, 2021
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Metabolomics can provide new insights into perinatal nutrition.
Pintus Roberta et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
- Development and Validation of a Prediction Model for Elevated Arterial Stiffness in Chinese Patients With Diabetes Using Machine Learning.
Li Qingqing et al. Frontiers in physiology 2021 12714195
- The BAriatic surgery SUbstitution and nutrition (BASUN) population: a data-driven exploration of predictors for obesity.
Höskuldsdóttir Gudrún et al. BMC endocrine disorders 2021 21(1) 183
- Machine-learning-based predictions of direct-acting antiviral therapy duration for patients with hepatitis C.
Feldman Theodore C et al. International journal of medical informatics 2021 154104562
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (48)
- CDC Publications (18)
- COVID-19 (480)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11726)
- GWAS Studies (417)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (620)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (310)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.