Last Posted: Jun 06, 2019
- Parents' Use of Internal State Language with Toddlers at High and Low Genetic Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Campbell Susan B et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2019 Apr 49(4) 1366-1377
- [Internet-based Information on Genetic Testing in Children with Intellectual Disability and Epilepsies: a Systematic Survey].
Borusiak Peter et al. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Arzte des Offentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 2019 May
- Innovative use of virtual reality in autism spectrum disorder: A case-study.
De Luca Rosaria et al. Applied neuropsychology. Child 2019 May 1-11
- Exome Sequencing in Children.
Mahler Elisa A et al. Deutsches Arzteblatt international 2019 Mar 116(12) 197-204
- Glutaminase Deficiency Caused by Short Tandem Repeat Expansion in GLS .
van Kuilenburg André B P et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 380(15) 1433-1441
- Variant recurrence in neurodevelopmental disorders: the use of publicly available genomic data identifies clinically relevant pathogenic missense variants.
Lecoquierre François, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 4 0.
- Opportunities and Challenges for Molecular Understanding of Ciliopathies-The 100,000 Genomes Project.
Wheway Gabrielle et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10127
- Parent Perspectives Towards Genetic and Epigenetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Wagner Kayla E et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2019 Mar
- The phenotypic spectrum of proximal 6q deletions based on a large cohort derived from social media and literature reports.
Engwerda Aafke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(10) 1478-1489
- The spectrum of genetic variants and phenotypic features of Southeast Asian patients with Noonan syndrome.
Koh Ai-Ling et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Feb e581
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (157)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (23)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: