Last Posted: Jul 13, 2021
- The utility of genomic testing in the ophthalmology clinic: a review.
Burdon Kathryn P et al. Clinical & experimental ophthalmology 2021
- A Deep Neural Network-Based Model for Screening Autism Spectrum Disorder Using the Quantitative Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (QCHAT).
Mujeeb Rahman K K et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2021
- Teletherapy for children with developmental disorders during the COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines: a mixed-methods evaluation from the perspectives of parents and therapists
KF Eguia et al, MEDRXIV, May 9, 2021
- Systematic assessment of outcomes following a genetic diagnosis identified through a large-scale research study into developmental disorders.
Copeland H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
- CGH Findings in Children with Complex and Essential Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Annunziata Silvia et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2021 Jan
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Genetic Testing: Parents' Attitudes-Data from Turkish Sample.
Ayhan Aynur Bütün et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2020 Nov
- Developmental Disabilities Heighten Risk of Covid Death
RC Rabin, NY Times, November 11, 2020
- Evaluating variants classified as pathogenic in ClinVar in the DDD Study.
Wright Caroline F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Nov
- Evidence for 28 genetic disorders discovered by combining healthcare and research data
J Kaplanis et al, Nature, October 14, 2020
- Clinical Utility of Next-Generation Sequencing for Developmental Disorders in the Rehabilitation Department: Experiences from a Single Chinese Center.
Liu Yun et al. Journal of molecular neuroscience : MN 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (90)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.