Last Posted: Jun 08, 2021
- A Prediction Model for Detecting Developmental Disabilities in Preschool-Age Children Through Digital Biomarker-Driven Deep Learning in Serious Games: Development Study.
Kim Ho Heon et al. JMIR serious games 2021 9(2) e23130
- Comparison of the diagnostic yield of aCGH and genome-wide sequencing across different neurodevelopmental disorders
FM Granero et al, Genetics in Medicine February 25, 2021
- COVID 19 Vaccine Perceptions in the New York State Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Community
S Ladarola et al, MEDRXIV, March 22, 2021
- Systematic assessment of outcomes following a genetic diagnosis identified through a large-scale research study into developmental disorders.
Copeland H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
- Birth Defects Surveillance Readiness Assessment Tool
Public Health Informatics Institute, February 2021
- Application of Chromosome Microarray Analysis in the Investigation of Developmental Disabilities and Congenital Anomalies: Single Center Experience and Review of NRXN3 and NEDD4L Deletions.
Çebi Alper Han et al. Molecular syndromology 2020 Nov 11(4) 197-206
- Developmental Disabilities Heighten Risk of Covid Death
RC Rabin, NY Times, November 11, 2020
- Cost-effectiveness of genome-wide sequencing for unexplained developmental disabilities and multiple congenital anomalies.
Li Chunmei et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Evidence for 28 genetic disorders discovered by combining healthcare and research data
J Kaplanis et al, Nature, October 14, 2020
- People with intellectual and developmental disabilities disproportionately affected by COVID-19
NIH, August 28, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (31)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.