Last Posted: Jul 08, 2021
- Health Equity for People with Disabilities
CDC, July 2021
- Personal utility of genomic sequencing for infants with congenital deafness.
Tutty Erin et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Empowering deaf and hard hearing females toward premarital counseling and genetic screening: An educational intervention based on empowerment model.
Zaien Sahar Z et al. African journal of reproductive health 2021 25(s1) 36-49
- In silico prediction of drug-induced ototoxicity using machine learning and deep learning methods.
Huang Xin et al. Chemical biology & drug design 2021
- Genetic testing involving 100 common mutations for antenatal diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss in Chongqing, China.
Hu Hua et al. Medicine 2021 100(17) e25647
- Screening Strategies for Deafness Genes and Functional Outcomes in Cochlear Implant Patients.
Nisenbaum Eric et al. Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology 2021 42(1) 180-187
- Is it time to report carrier state for recessive disorders in every microarray analysis?-A pilot model based on hearing loss genes deletions.
Maya Idit et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Exome sequencing utility in defining the genetic landscape of hearing loss and novel-gene discovery in Iran.
Mohseni Marzieh et al. Clinical genetics 2021
- Electrophysiology and genetic testing in the precision medicine of congenital deafness: A review.
Zhan Kevin Y et al. Journal of otology 2021 Jan 16(1) 40-46
- [Analysis of results of concurrent hearing and deafness genetic screening and follow up of 33 911 newborns].
Lei Jie et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2021 Jan 38(1) 32-36
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (81)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (503)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (56)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.