Last Posted: Jul 05, 2019
- Carrier re-sequencing reveals rare but benign variants in recessive deafness genes.
He Longxia et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 11355
- A proposal for comprehensive newborn hearing screening to improve identification of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Shearer A Eliot et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Genetic testing and eHealth usage among Deaf women.
Kushalnagar Poorna et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jun
- New Genotypes and Phenotypes in Patients with 3 Subtypes of Waardenburg Syndrome Identified by Diagnostic Next-Generation Sequencing.
Li Wu et al. Neural plasticity 2019 20197143458
- Noninvasive and Accurate Detection of Hereditary Hearing Loss Mutations with Buccal Swab Based on Droplet Digital PCR.
Wang Fang et al. Analytical chemistry 2018 90(15) 8919-8926
- Diagnosis, Intervention, and Prevention of Genetic Hearing Loss.
Yang Tao et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2019 113073-92
- Genetic screening involving 101 hot spots for neonates not passing newborn hearing screening and those random recruited in Dongguan.
Liu Yanhui et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2019 Feb 11782-87
- Concurrent Hearing, Genetic, and Cytomegalovirus Screening in Newborns, Taiwan.
Lu Chun-Yi et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 199144-150.e1
- Mutation screening in non-syndromic hearing loss patients with cochlear implantation by massive parallel sequencing in Taiwan.
Liu Wei-Hsiu et al. PloS one 2019 14(1) e0211261
- Implications of dried blood spot testing for congenital CMV on management of children with hearing loss: A preliminary report.
Lee Edward R et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2018 Dec 11910-14
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (81)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (101)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (529)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (16)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: