Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Barriers and Considerations for Diagnosing Rare Diseases in Indigenous Populations.
D'Angelo Carla S et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2020 8579924
- A Collaborative Effort to Define Classification Criteria for ATM Variants in Hereditary Cancer Patients.
Feliubadaló Lidia et al. Clinical chemistry 2020 Dec
- Spectrum of Somatic Cancer Gene Variations Among Adults With Appendiceal Cancer by Age at Disease Onset.
Holowatyj Andreana N et al. JAMA network open 2020 Dec 3(12) e2028644
- Barriers, solutions, and effect of using pharmacogenomics data to support opioid prescribing.
Bright David et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2020 Dec 26(12) 1597-1602
- Genetic testing in dementia - utility and clinical strategies.
Koriath Carolin A M et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2020 Nov
- Researcher Knowledge, Attitudes, and Communication Practices for Genomic Data Sharing.
Nick Heather P et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2020 Nov 1556264620969301
- Newborn Screening Long Term Follow-Up in the Medical Home.
Badawi Deborah et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Sep 5(3) 25
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues (ELSI) of Responsible Data Sharing Involving Children in Genomics: A Systematic Literature Review of Reasons.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2020 Sep 1-13
- Global Public Perceptions of Genomic Data Sharing: What Shapes the Willingness to Donate DNA and Health Data?
Middleton Anna et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Sep
- Multigene panel testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in the province of Ontario.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (110)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (41)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (143)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.