Last Posted: Aug 14, 2019
- Health Data in Dentistry: An Attempt to Master the Digital Challenge.
Joda Tim et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-7
- Quantifying the impact of public omics data.
Perez-Riverol Yasset et al. Nature communications 2019 Aug 10(1) 3512
- Beyond the hype of big data and artificial intelligence: building foundations for knowledge and wisdom.
Car Josip et al. BMC medicine 2019 Jul 17(1) 143
- National platform for Rare Diseases Data Registry of Japan.
Furusawa Yoshihiko et al. Learning health systems 2019 Jul 3(3) e10080
- Using big data analytics to improve HIV medical care utilisation in South Carolina: A study protocol.
Olatosi Bankole et al. BMJ open 2019 Jul 9(7) e027688
- [Management of Data Sharing of Human Genetic Resources and Its Enlightenment to China].
Yang Yuan et al. Zhongguo yi xue ke xue yuan xue bao. Acta Academiae Medicinae Sinicae 2019 Jun 41(3) 396-401
- Privacy-Preserving Generative Deep Neural Networks Support Clinical Data Sharing.
Beaulieu-Jones Brett K et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2019 Jul 12(7) e005122
- Implementing the FAIR Data Principles in precision oncology: review of supporting initiatives.
Vesteghem Charles et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2019 Jun
- Emerging technologies towards enhancing privacy in genomic data sharing.
Berger Bonnie et al. Genome biology 2019 Jul 20(1) 128
- Trust and the ethical challenges in the use of whole genome sequencing for tuberculosis surveillance: a qualitative study of stakeholder perspectives.
Jackson Carly et al. BMC medical ethics 2019 Jul 20(1) 43
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (106)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (174)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (93)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: