Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
- Genetic Variants Associated with Cytomegalovirus Infection after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Casto Amanda et al. Blood 2021
- Sensitivity of Dried Blood Spot Testing for Detection of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection.
Dollard Sheila C et al. JAMA pediatrics 2021 Feb e205441
- Logistic Regression Model in a Machine Learning Application to Predict Elderly Kidney Transplant Recipients with Worse Renal Function One Year after Kidney Transplant: Elderly KTbot.
Elihimas Júnior Ubiracé Fernando et al. Journal of aging research 2020 20207413616
- Second-Tier Next Generation Sequencing Integrated in Nationwide Newborn Screening Provides Rapid Molecular Diagnostics of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Strand Janne et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 111417
- Diagnosis of cytomegalovirus infection from clinical whole genome sequencing.
Ramchandar Nanda et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jul (1) 11020
- Genetic variation in toll like receptors 2, 7, 9 and interleukin-6 is associated with cytomegalovirus infection in late pregnancy.
Mhandire Doreen Z et al. BMC medical genetics 2020 May (1) 113
- Diagnosing congenital Cytomegalovirus infection: don't get rid of dried blood spots.
Pellegrinelli Laura et al. BMC infectious diseases 2020 Mar (1) 217
- The nucleic acid positive rate and genotype distribution of human cytomegalovirus in human milk banks in China.
Min Xiaoyu et al. Archives of virology 2020 Mar
- Pharmacogenomics of drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Molecular biology to clinical applications.
Kaliyaperumal Kalaiyarasi et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Oct 69(4) 948-957
- A proposal for comprehensive newborn hearing screening to improve identification of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Shearer A Eliot et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (21)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (196)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (26)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.