Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- A proposal for comprehensive newborn hearing screening to improve identification of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Shearer A Eliot et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- National Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Awareness Month
CDC, June 2019
- Sequence analyses of variable cytomegalovirus genes for distinction between breast milk- and transfusion-transmitted infections in very-low-birth-weight infants.
Furui Yasumi et al. Transfusion 2018 12 (12) 2894-2902
- HIV-1 remission following CCR5Δ32/Δ32 haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation.
Gupta Ravindra K et al. Nature 2019 Mar
- Concurrent Hearing, Genetic, and Cytomegalovirus Screening in Newborns, Taiwan.
Lu Chun-Yi et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 199144-150.e1
- Evaluation of rapid and sensitive DNA extraction methods for detection of cytomegalovirus in dried blood spots.
Koontz D et al. Journal of virological methods 2019 Mar 117-120
- Implications of dried blood spot testing for congenital CMV on management of children with hearing loss: A preliminary report.
Lee Edward R et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2018 Dec 11910-14
- Impact of congenital cytomegalovirus infection on transcriptomes from archived dried blood spots in relation to long-term clinical outcome.
Rovito Roberta et al. PloS one 2018 (7) e0200652
- Clinical Utility of Quantitative PCR for Chimerism and Engraftment Monitoring after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies.
Ahci Müberra et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 Oct 23(10) 1658-1668
- Role of Targeted Next Generation Sequencing in the Etiological Work-Up of Congenitally Deaf Children.
Boudewyns An et al. Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology 2018 Jul 39(6) 732-738
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (182)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: