Last Posted: Jul 06, 2020
- Diagnosis of cytomegalovirus infection from clinical whole genome sequencing.
Ramchandar Nanda et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jul (1) 11020
- Genetic variation in toll like receptors 2, 7, 9 and interleukin-6 is associated with cytomegalovirus infection in late pregnancy.
Mhandire Doreen Z et al. BMC medical genetics 2020 May (1) 113
- Diagnosing congenital Cytomegalovirus infection: don't get rid of dried blood spots.
Pellegrinelli Laura et al. BMC infectious diseases 2020 Mar (1) 217
- The nucleic acid positive rate and genotype distribution of human cytomegalovirus in human milk banks in China.
Min Xiaoyu et al. Archives of virology 2020 Mar
- Association of CMV genomic mutations with symptomatic infection and hearing loss in congenital CMV infection.
Dobbins G Clement et al. BMC infectious diseases 2019 Dec (1) 1046
- Pharmacogenomics of drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Molecular biology to clinical applications.
Kaliyaperumal Kalaiyarasi et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Oct 69(4) 948-957
- Metagenomic next-generation sequencing of samples from pediatric febrile illness in Tororo, Uganda.
Ramesh Akshaya et al. PloS one 2019 (6) e0218318
- A proposal for comprehensive newborn hearing screening to improve identification of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Shearer A Eliot et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- National Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Awareness Month
CDC, June 2019
- Sequence analyses of variable cytomegalovirus genes for distinction between breast milk- and transfusion-transmitted infections in very-low-birth-weight infants.
Furui Yasumi et al. Transfusion 2018 12 (12) 2894-2902
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (193)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (36)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.