Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- A model-based economic evaluation of four newborn screening strategies for cystic fibrosis in Flanders, Belgium.
Schmidt Masja et al. Acta clinica Belgica 2019 Apr 1-9
- Cystic fibrosis screen positive inconclusive diagnosis (CFSPID): Experience in Tuscany, Italy.
Terlizzi Vito et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2019 Apr
- Cystic fibrosis in Tunisian children: a review of 32 children.
Boussetta Khedija et al. African health sciences 2018 Sep 18(3) 664-670
- Review of Cystic Fibrosis.
Goetz Danielle et al. Pediatric annals 2019 Apr 48(4) e154-e161
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: Is there benefit for everyone?
Course C W et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2019 Feb
- The Economic Burden of Cystic Fibrosis in Germany from a Payer Perspective.
Frey Simon et al. PharmacoEconomics 2019 Apr
- Correlating CFTR Function with Clinical Features to Inform Precision Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.
McCague Allison F et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2019 Mar
- Five Feet Apart
CF Foundation, March 2019
- Scientists find new approach that shows promise for treating cystic fibrosis
NIH, March 13, 2019
- Parents' experience with positive newborn screening results for cystic fibrosis.
Brockow Inken et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (638)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (155)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (25)
- Reviews/Commentaries (129)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: