Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Gene therapy for sickle cell disease.
Olowoyeye Abiola et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2018 Nov 11CD007652
- Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults: A Proposed Evidence-based Approach from the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative
Khoury MJ et al, Blog Post, December 3, 2018
- Expanded carrier screening for monogenic disorders: where are we now?
Chokoshvili Davit et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 38(1) 59-66
- Capitalizing on the heterogeneous effects of CFTR nonsense and frameshift variants to inform therapeutic strategy for cystic fibrosis.
Sharma Neeraj et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Nov 14(11) e1007723
- Devil in the detail of newborn screening for cystic fibrosis.
Doull Iolo et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2018 Nov
- Noninvasive paternal exclusion testing for cystic fibrosis in the first five to eight weeks of gestation.
Zeevi David A et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct 8(1) 15941
- Pharmacogenomics: What does it mean for your health
CDC, October 2018
- The prevalence, clinical status and genotype of cystic fibrosis patients living in Cuba using national registry data.
Rodríguez-Calá Fidel et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 Oct
- [Neonatal screening for cystic fibrosis : towards a national implementation in Belgium in 2019].
Boboli H et al. Revue medicale de Liege 2018 Oct 73(10) 497-501
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Tier Table (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (629)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (141)
- Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Guidelines (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (111)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (6)
- AMD Weekly Clips (24)
- GWAS Catalog (3)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: