Last Posted: Oct 19, 2018
- Triple CFTR Modulator Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
F Holguin, NEJM, October 18, 2018
- VX-445TezacaftorIvacaftor in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis and One or Two Phe508del Alleles
D Keating et al, NEJM, October 18, 2018
- Showing Value in Newborn Screening: Challenges in Quantifying the Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Early Detection of Phenylketonuria and Cystic Fibrosis.
Grosse Scott D et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 1133-57
- The Use of Economic Evaluation to Inform Newborn Screening Policy Decisions: The Washington State Experience.
Grosse Scott D et al. The Milbank quarterly 2016 94(2) 366-91
- Variation in immunoreactive trypsinogen concentrations among Michigan newborns and implications for cystic fibrosis newborn screening.
Korzeniewski Steven J et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2011 Feb 46(2) 125-30
- Cystic fibrosis survival: the changing epidemiology.
Corriveau Sophie et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 Nov 24(6) 574-578
- Phenotypic spectrum of patients with cystic fibrosis and cystic fibrosis-related disease carrying p.Arg117His.
Keenan Katherine et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 Sep
- Children with cystic fibrosis are infected with multiple subpopulations of Mycobacterium abscessus with different antimicrobial resistance profiles
Shaw LP, et al. bioRxiv, Oct 5, 2018.
- Clinical outcomes in U.S. infants with cystic fibrosis from 2001 to 2012.
Hoch Heather et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2018 Sep
- Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact of Lumacaftor/Ivacaftor in the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.
Vadagam Pratyusha et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Oct 24(10) 987-997
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Tier Table (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (628)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (137)
- Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Guidelines (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (106)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (5)
- AMD Weekly Clips (24)
- GWAS Catalog (3)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Oct 19, 2018
- Content source: