Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Screening for autosomal recessive and X-linked conditions during pregnancy and preconception: a practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Gregg Anthony R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 7
- Geographical Barriers to Timely Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis and Anxiety Level of Parents During Newborn Screening in Turkey.
Gokdemir Yasemin et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2021
- Achromobacter spp. genetic adaptation in cystic fibrosis.
Gabrielaite Migle et al. Microbial genomics 2021 7(7)
- Metaproteomics to Decipher CF Host-Microbiota Interactions: Overview, Challenges and Future Perspectives.
Hardouin Pauline et al. Genes 2021 12(6)
- A narrative review of in utero gene therapy: advances, challenges, and future considerations.
Yung Nicholas K et al. Translational pediatrics 2021 10(5) 1486-1496
- New Therapies to Correct the Cystic Fibrosis Basic Defect.
Bergeron Christelle et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(12)
- Neonatal cystic fibrosis screening: Analysis and differences in immunoreactive trypsin levels in newborns with a positive screen.
Arrudi-Moreno Marta et al. Anales de pediatria 2021
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: Role of primary care providers in caring for infants with positive screening results.
Carroll June C et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2021 67(6) e144-e152
- Primary care providers' role in newborn screening result notification for cystic fibrosis.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2021 67(6) 439-448
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator-related male infertility: Relevance of genetic testing & counselling in Indian population.
Gaikwad Avinash et al. The Indian journal of medical research 2021 152(6) 575-583
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (115)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (687)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (263)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (21)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.