Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Systematic Identification of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia in Primary Care-A Systematic Review.
Silva Luisa et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(4)
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for people with β-thalassaemia.
Sharma Akshay et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2021 4CD008708
- A survey of the prevalence, management and outcome of infants with an inconclusive diagnosis following newborn bloodspot screening for cystic fibrosis (CRMS/CFSPID) in six Italian centres.
Terlizzi Vito et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2021
- Developing a Decision Aid to Facilitate Informed Decision Making About Invasive Mechanical Ventilation and Lung Transplantation Among Adults With Cystic Fibrosis: Usability Testing.
Dauber-Decker Katherine L et al. JMIR human factors 2021 8(2) e21270
- The impact of COVID-19 upon the delivery of exercise services within cystic fibrosis clinics in the United Kingdom
OW Tomlinson et al, MEDRXIV, April 16, 2021
- Impact of newborn screening for cystic fibrosis on clinical outcomes of pediatric patients: 10 years' experience in Lodz Voivodship.
Olszowiec-Chlebna M et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2021 47(1) 87
- SARS-CoV-2 infection of the oral cavity and saliva.
Huang Ni et al. Nature medicine 2021
- Strain-Resolved Dynamics of the Lung Microbiome in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis.
Dmitrijeva Marija et al. mBio 2021 3 (2)
- Defining key outcomes to evaluate performance of newborn screening programmes for cystic fibrosis.
Munck Anne et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2021
- Constructing a Bioethical Framework to Evaluate and Optimise Newborn Bloodspot Screening for Cystic Fibrosis.
Armstrong Rachael E et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 May 6(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (101)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (683)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (255)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (21)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.