Last Posted: Aug 03, 2020
- Cystic fibrosis
Nature Outlook Special Supplement, July 29, 2020
- Motor repertoire is age-inadequate in infants with cystic fibrosis.
Tekerlek Haluk et al. Pediatric research 2020 Jul
- Sweat chloride assay by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry: a confirmation test for cystic fibrosis diagnosis.
Marvelli Antonella et al. Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2020 Jul
- A systematic review of the clinical and genetic characteristics of Chinese patients with cystic fibrosis.
Shi Ruihe et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2020 Jul
- Cystic fibrosis diagnosed by state newborn screening: Or is it?
Fox Maura et al. SAGE open medical case reports 2020 82050313X20939421
- COVID-19 meets Cystic Fibrosis: for better or worse?
D Peckham et al, Genes and Immunity, July 2020
- Cost-effectiveness of the CFTR gene-sequencing test for asymptomatic carriers in the Colombian population
Andrade Ernesto et al. Biomedica : revista del Instituto Nacional de Salud 2020 40(2) 283-295
- Mutations of the CFTR gene and novel variants in Turkish patients with cystic fibrosis: 24-years experience.
Dayangaç Erden Didem et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2020 Jul
- Setting a new standard in cystic fibrosis newborn screening illustrates controversial issues as new data emerge.
Farrell Philip M et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Jul
- Cystic Fibrosis: Overview of the Current Development Trends and Innovative Therapeutic Strategies.
Almughem Fahad A et al. Pharmaceutics 2020 Jul 12(7)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (182)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (677)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (223)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (201)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.