Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Innovative Therapies for Cystic Fibrosis: The Road from Treatment to Cure.
Cabrini Giulio et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 23(2) 263-279
- Recent progress in translational cystic fibrosis research using precision medicine strategies.
Cholon Deborah M et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 17(2S) S52-S60
- Advances In Gene Therapy For Cystic Fibrosis Lung Disease.
Yan Ziying et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 Jul
- Making precision medicine personal for cystic fibrosis.
Manfredi Candela et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2019 365(6450) 220-221
- Positive Newborn Screening for Cystic Fibrosis, What to Do Next?
Kumar Prawin et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2019 Jul
- Next generation microbiology and cystic fibrosis diagnostics: are we there yet?
Moser Claus et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 11 (6) 599-605
- Interventions for treating neuropathic pain in people with sickle cell disease.
Asnani Monika R et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2019 Jul 7CD012943
- [Selection of lung transplant candidates in France in 2019].
Falque L et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2019 Apr 36(4) 508-518
- Unraveling the CFTR Function-Phenotype Connection for Precision Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis.
Zemanick Edith T et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2019 May 199(9) 1053-1054
- Epidemiology of rare diseases detected by newborn screening in the Czech Republic.
David Jan et al. Central European journal of public health 2019 Jun 27(2) 153-159
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Hot Topics (151)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (656)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (164)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (28)
- Reviews/Commentaries (147)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: