Last Posted: Jun 08, 2023
- A Novel 8-Predictors Signature to Predict Complicated Disease Course in Pediatric-onset Crohn's Disease: A Population-based Study.
Hélène Sarter et al. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2023
- Pharmacogenetic Analysis of the MIR146A rs2910164 and MIR155 rs767649 Polymorphisms and Response to Anti-TNF Treatment in Patients with Crohn's Disease and Psoriasis.
Paraskevi Nani et al. Genes 2023 14(2)
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Monitoring Inflammatory Bowel Disease-The Future Is Now.
Claudia Diaconu et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(4)
- Artificial intelligence and inflammatory bowel disease: Where are we going?
Leonardo Da Rio et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2023 29(3) 508-520
- Machine Learning Model in Predicting Sarcopenia in Crohn's Disease Based on Simple Clinical and Anthropometric Measures.
Tseng Yujen et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(1)
- Efficacy of a Digital Personalized Elimination Diet for the Self-Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Co-Morbid Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Jactel Samuel N et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2022
- Advanced imaging and Crohn's disease: An overview of clinical application and the added value of artificial intelligence.
Grassi Giovanni et al. European journal of radiology 2022 157110551
- Prediction of Crohn's Disease Stricturing Phenotype Using a NOD2-derived Genomic Biomarker.
Ashton James J et al. Inflammatory bowel diseases 2022
- Clinical application and diagnostic accuracy of artificial intelligence in colonoscopy for inflammatory bowel disease: systematic review.
Yang Linda S et al. Endoscopy international open 2022 10(7) E1004-E1013
- Development of a Convolutional Neural Network-Based Colonoscopy Image Assessment Model for Differentiating Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Wang Lijia et al. Frontiers in medicine 2022 9789862
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.