Last Posted: May 24, 2022
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of molecular diagnosis by next-generation sequencing versus sequential single testing in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer patients from a south Spanish hospital perspective.
de Alava Enrique et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2022
- Paying for artificial intelligence in medicine.
Parikh Ravi B et al. NPJ digital medicine 2022 5(1) 63
- Evaluating study designs and treatment outcomes of antidepressant pharmacogenetic clinical trials - Challenges and future perspectives. A critical review.
Minelli Alessandra et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2022 5968-81
- Cost-effectiveness of using artificial intelligence versus polygenic risk score to guide breast cancer screening.
Mital Shweta et al. BMC cancer 2022 22(1) 501
- Assessing the impacts of timing on the health benefits, cost-effectiveness and relative affordability of COVID-19 vaccination programmes in 27 African Countries
Y Liu et al, MEDRXIV, May 10, 2022
- How longitudinal observational studies can guide screening strategy for rare diseases.
Mütze Ulrike et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2022
- Need and Viability of Newborn Screening Programme in India: Report from a Pilot Study.
Raveendran Arya et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2022 8(2)
- Ethnic Diversity and Warfarin Pharmacogenomics.
Asiimwe Innocent G et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2022 13866058
- Real-world economic evaluation of prospective rapid whole-genome sequencing compared to a matched retrospective cohort of critically ill pediatric patients in the United States.
Diaby Vakaramoko et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- Sustainability of surveillance systems for SARS-CoV-2
C Adhlhoch et al, Lancet Infectious Diseases, April 22, 2022
- Cost-effectiveness of artificial intelligence for screening colonoscopy: a modelling study.
Areia Miguel et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022
- Uptake Rates of Risk-Reducing Surgeries for Women at Increased Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Applied to Cost-Effectiveness Analyses: A Scoping Systematic Review.
Simões Corrêa Galendi Julia et al. Cancers 2022 14(7)
- Health economic evaluation of noninvasive prenatal testing and serum screening for down syndrome.
Xiao Gefei et al. PloS one 2022 17(4) e0266718
- Cost-Effectiveness of Genetic Testing for All Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in China.
Sun Li et al. Cancers 2022 14(7)
- Cost-effectiveness of exome and genome sequencing for children with rare and undiagnosed conditions.
Lavelle Tara A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of precision medicine: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Chen Wenjia et al. BMJ open 2022 12(4) e057537
- Cost-Effectiveness of Tumor Genomic Profiling to Guide First-Line Targeted Therapy Selection in Patients With Metastatic Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Dong Olivia M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2022 25(4) 582-594
- Implementation of pharmacogenomic clinical decision support for health systems: a cost-utility analysis.
Jiang Shangqing et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- Special issue "The advance of solid tumor research in China": Participants with a family history of cancer have a higher participation rate in low-dose computed tomography for lung cancer screening.
Guo Lan-Wei et al. International journal of cancer 2022
- A systematic review on the cost effectiveness of pharmacogenomics in developing countries: implementation challenges.
Sukri Asif et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (11)
- COVID-19 (54)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (109)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (240)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (434)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (72)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (12)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.