Last Posted: Dec 02, 2021
- Intravenous or oral antibiotic treatment in adults and children with cystic fibrosis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection: the TORPEDO-CF RCT.
Langton Hewer Simon C et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2021 25(65) 1-128
- Swiss cost-effectiveness analysis of universal screening for Lynch syndrome of patients with colorectal cancer followed by cascade genetic testing of relatives.
Salikhanov Islam et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of BNT162b2 COVID-19 booster vaccination in the United States
R Li et al, MEDRXIV, November 14, 2021
- Big Data and Real-World Data based Cost-Effectiveness Studies and Decision-making Models: A Systematic Review and Analysis.
Lu Z Kevin et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12700012
- Preimplantation genetic testing for BRCA gene mutation carriers: a cost effectiveness analysis.
Michaan Nadav et al. Reproductive biology and endocrinology : RB&E 2021 19(1) 153
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Evolocumab for the Treatment of Dyslipidemia in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Alghamdi Ahmed et al. PharmacoEconomics - open 2021
- Cost Effectiveness of a CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided Strategy in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results from the POPular Genetics Trial.
Claassens Daniel M F et al. American journal of cardiovascular drugs : drugs, devices, and other interventions 2021
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Specific Surveillance and Preventive Strategies for Gynecologic Cancers Among Women With Lynch Syndrome.
Wright Jason D et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(9) e2123616
- Cost-effectiveness of treatment optimisation with biomarkers for immunotherapy in solid tumours: a systematic review protocol.
Mucherino Sara et al. BMJ open 2021 11(9) e048141
- Assessment of the Diagnostic Efficiency of a Liquid Biopsy Assay for Early Detection of Gastric Cancer.
Izumi Daisuke et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(8) e2121129
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (20)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (31)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (124)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.