Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Individually tailored self-management app-based intervention (selfBACK) versus a self-management web-based intervention (e-Help) or usual care in people with low back and neck pain referred to secondary care: protocol for a multiarm randomised clinical trial.
Marcuzzi Anna et al. BMJ open 2021 11(9) e047921
- Cost Effectiveness of a CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided Strategy in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results from the POPular Genetics Trial.
Claassens Daniel M F et al. American journal of cardiovascular drugs : drugs, devices, and other interventions 2021
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Specific Surveillance and Preventive Strategies for Gynecologic Cancers Among Women With Lynch Syndrome.
Wright Jason D et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(9) e2123616
- Cost-effectiveness of cascade genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia in the United States: A simulation analysis.
Jackson Candace L et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2021 8100245
- Cost-effectiveness of treatment optimisation with biomarkers for immunotherapy in solid tumours: a systematic review protocol.
Mucherino Sara et al. BMJ open 2021 11(9) e048141
- DPYD Genotyping in Patients Who Have Planned Cancer Treatment With Fluoropyrimidines: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2021 21(14) 1-186
- Multi-gene Pharmacogenomic Testing That Includes Decision-Support Tools to Guide Medication Selection for Major Depression: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2021 21(13) 1-214
- Population or family history based BRCA gene tests of breast cancer? A systematic review of economic evaluations.
Meshkani Zahra et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 35
- Assessment of the Diagnostic Efficiency of a Liquid Biopsy Assay for Early Detection of Gastric Cancer.
Izumi Daisuke et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(8) e2121129
- Cascade health service use in family members following genetic testing in children: a scoping literature review.
Cernat Alexandra et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (36)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (106)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (219)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (389)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (57)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.