Last Posted: Sep 05, 2019
- Polygenic risk scores in schizophrenia with clinically significant copy number variants.
Taniguchi Satoru et al. Psychiatry and clinical neurosciences 2019 Aug
- Possible precision medicine implications from genetic testing using combined detection of sequence and intragenic copy number variants in a large cohort with childhood epilepsy.
Truty Rebecca et al. Epilepsia open 2019 Sep 4(3) 397-408
- Low-pass genome sequencing versus chromosomal microarray analysis: implementation in prenatal diagnosis.
Wang Huilin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Impact of on-site clinical genetics consultations on diagnostic rate in children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder.
Munnich Arnold et al. Molecular autism 2019 1033
- Cell-free fetal DNA screening for detection of microdeletion syndromes: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Avram Carmen M et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 Jul 1-251
- Genomic profiling of blood-derived circulating tumor DNA from patients with colorectal cancer: Implications for response and resistance to targeted therapeutics.
Choi In Sil et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2019 Jul
- What is the role of next generation sequencing in status epilepticus?
Guerrini Renzo et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2019 Jul
- Genetic Susceptibility to Chronic Kidney Disease - Some More Pieces for the Heritability Puzzle.
Cañadas-Garre Marisa et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10453
- Additive Diagnostic Yield of Homozygosity Regions Identified During Chromosomal microarray Testing in Children with Developmental Delay, Dysmorphic Features or Congenital Anomalies.
Ali Mohamed A M et al. Biochemical genetics 2019 Jul
- Rare germline copy number variants in colorectal cancer predisposition characterized by exome sequencing analysis.
Franch-Expósito Sebastià et al. Journal of genetics and genomics = Yi chuan xue bao 2018 45(1) 41-45
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (27)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (545)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (85)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (28)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 17, 2019
- Content source: