Last Posted: Apr 13, 2021
- [Application of Array-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Diagnostic Assessment of Abnormal Prenatal Serological Screening Results of Down's Syndrome].
Hu Rui et al. Sichuan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Sichuan University. Medical science edition 2021 52(2) 319-325
- Comorbidities associated with genetic abnormalities in children with intellectual disability.
Chen Jia-Shing et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 6563
- Three years of clinical experience with a genome-wide cfDNA screening test for aneuploidies and copy-number variants
E Soster et al, Genetics in Medicine, March 17, 2021
- The genetic basis of major depression.
Kendall K M et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-14
- Genetic contributions to autism spectrum disorder.
Havdahl A et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-14
- A Rapid PCR-Free Next-Generation Sequencing Method for the Detection of Copy Number Variations in Prenatal Samples.
Zhou Xiya et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 Jan 11(2)
- Long-Range PCR-Based NGS Applications to Diagnose Mendelian Retinal Diseases.
Maggi Jordi et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 Feb 22(4)
- Association of clinical droplet digital PCR and next-generation sequencing-based copy number variant assays with hearing loss: current status and future prospects.
Rentas Stefan et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2021 Feb
- Genetic diagnoses in pediatric patients with epilepsy and comorbid intellectual disability.
Yang Mei et al. Epilepsy research 2021 Jan 170106552
- Clinical evaluation of patients with a neuropsychiatric risk copy number variant.
Chawner Samuel Jra et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2021 Jan 6826-34
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (591)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (141)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.