Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
- The yield of chromosomal microarray in pregnancies with congenital cardiac defects and normal NIPS.
Sagi-Dain Lena et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Machine learning-based risk profile classification of patients undergoing elective heart valve surgery.
Bodenhofer Ulrich et al. European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery : official journal of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery 2021
- An ensemble of neural networks provides expert-level prenatal detection of complex congenital heart disease.
Arnaout Rima et al. Nature medicine 2021 27(5) 882-891
- Deep learning for detecting congenital heart disease in the fetus
SA Morris et al, Nature Medicine, May 14, 2021
- A New Era of Genetic Testing in Congenital Heart Disease: A Review.
Morrish Ansley M et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2021
- Genetic evaluation of newborns with critical congenital heart defects admitted to the intensive care unit.
Miletic Aleksandra et al. European journal of pediatrics 2021
- Rapid whole genome sequencing impacts care and resource utilization in infants with congenital heart disease.
Sweeney Nathaly M et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 29
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Analysis of Copy Number Variations by Low-Depth Whole-Genome Sequencing in Fetuses with Congenital Cardiovascular Malformations.
Huang Jiwei et al. Cytogenetic and genome research 2021 1-7
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (521)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (82)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.