Last Posted: May 15, 2021
- An ensemble of neural networks provides expert-level prenatal detection of complex congenital heart disease
R Arnaout et al, Nature Medicine, May 14, 2021
- Deep learning for detecting congenital heart disease in the fetus
SA Morris et al, Nature Medicine, May 14, 2021
- A New Era of Genetic Testing in Congenital Heart Disease: A Review.
Morrish Ansley M et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2021
- Rapid whole genome sequencing impacts care and resource utilization in infants with congenital heart disease.
Sweeney Nathaly M et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 29
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Analysis of Copy Number Variations by Low-Depth Whole-Genome Sequencing in Fetuses with Congenital Cardiovascular Malformations.
Huang Jiwei et al. Cytogenetic and genome research 2021 1-7
- Detecting neurodevelopmental trajectories in congenital heart diseases with a machine-learning approach.
Cainelli Elisa et al. Scientific reports 2021 Jan 11(1) 2574
- Automated interpretation of congenital heart disease from multi-view echocardiograms.
Wang Jing et al. Medical image analysis 2020 Dec 69101942
- Genetic Association between Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and Cardiomyopathies.
Theis Jeanne L et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Dec
- [Artificial intelligence technology in cardiac auscultation screening for congenital heart disease: present and future].
Xu Weize et al. Zhejiang da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Zhejiang University. Medical sciences 2020 Oct 49(5) 548-555
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (321)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (50)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.