Last Posted: Jul 01, 2020
- Genomic analyses implicate noncoding de novo variants in congenital heart disease
F Richter et al, Nature Genetics, June 29, 2020
- COngenital heart disease and the Diagnostic yield with Exome sequencing (CODE Study): prospective cohort study and systematic review.
Mone F et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2020 May
- Prenatal diagnosis and pregnancy outcomes of 1492 fetuses with congenital heart disease: role of multidisciplinary-joint consultation in prenatal diagnosis.
Qiu Xiuqing et al. Scientific reports 2020 May 10(1) 7564
- [Clinical practice guidelines for Noonan syndrome].
Writing Group For Practice Guidelines For Diagnosis And Treatment Of Genetic Diseases Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical Association et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Mar 37(3) 324-328
- Down syndrome.
Antonarakis Stylianos E et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2020 Feb (1) 9
- Genetic considerations for adults with congenital heart disease.
Ito Seiji et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2020 Feb
- Genetic Contribution to Congenital Heart Disease (CHD).
Shabana N A et al. Pediatric cardiology 2020 Jan (1) 12-23
- Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease.
Williams Kylia et al. Biomolecules 2019 Dec (12)
- The genetic workup for structural congenital heart disease.
Jerves Teodoro et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2019 Dec
- Prediction of Pulmonary to Systemic Flow Ratio in Patients With Congenital Heart Disease Using Deep Learning-Based Analysis of Chest Radiographs.
Toba Shuhei et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (50)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (309)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (35)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (38)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.