Last Posted: Oct 29, 2020
- Association of Damaging Variants in Genes With Increased Cancer Risk Among Patients With Congenital Heart Disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- First-Degree Relatives Screening of Patients with Bicuspid Aortic Valve: Effectiveness and Feasibility in Pediatric Cardiology Daily Practice.
Massardier Claire et al. Pediatric cardiology 2020 Aug
- De Novo Damaging Variants, Clinical Phenotypes, and Post-Operative Outcomes in Congenital Heart Disease.
Boskovski Marko T et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Aug 13(4) e002836
- A Comprehensive Clinical Genetics Approach to Critical Congenital Heart Disease in Infancy.
Shikany Amy R et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2020 Jul
- Genetics in congenital heart disease. Are we ready for it?
De Backer Julie et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2020 Jul
- COngenital heart disease and the Diagnostic yield with Exome sequencing (CODE Study): prospective cohort study and systematic review.
Mone F et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2020 May
- Prenatal diagnosis and pregnancy outcomes of 1492 fetuses with congenital heart disease: role of multidisciplinary-joint consultation in prenatal diagnosis.
Qiu Xiuqing et al. Scientific reports 2020 May 10(1) 7564
- Genetic considerations for adults with congenital heart disease.
Ito Seiji et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2020 Feb
- The genetics of isolated congenital heart disease.
Nees Shannon N et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2019 Dec
- Translating genomic testing results for pediatric critical care: Opportunities for genetic counselors.
Deuitch Natalie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (318)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.