Last Posted: Jun 20, 2019
- Genetic counselling and testing in adults with congenital heart disease: A consensus document of the ESC Working Group of Grown-Up Congenital Heart Disease, the ESC Working Group on Aorta and Peripheral Vascular Disease and the European Society of Human Genetics.
De Backer Julie et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Jun 2047487319854552
- Long-Term Outcomes in Patients With Turner Syndrome: A 68-Year Follow-Up.
Fuchs Margaret M et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2019 Jun 8(11) e011501
- Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Auscultation of Heart Murmurs: Validation by Virtual Clinical Trial.
Thompson W Reid et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Mar 40(3) 623-629
- Impact of predictive medicine on therapeutic decision making: a randomized controlled trial in congenital heart disease
H Naci et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 2019
- Big data analytics in adult congenital heart disease: why coding matters.
Asselbergs Folkert W et al. European heart journal 2019 Mar
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - United States, 2011-2018.
Glidewell Jill et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Feb 68(5) 107-111
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease United States, 20112018
CDC MMWR, February 7, 2019
- Prenatal exome sequencing analysis in fetal structural anomalies detected by ultrasonography (PAGE): a cohort study.
Lord Jenny et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Genetic Basis for Congenital Heart Disease: Revisited: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Pierpont Mary Ella et al. Circulation 2018 Nov (21) e653-e711
- Fetal congenital heart disease: Associated anomalies, identification of genetic anomalies by single-nucleotide polymorphism array analysis, and postnatal outcome.
Cai Meiying et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(50) e13617
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (42)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (298)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (25)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: