Last Posted: Dec 02, 2021
- Next-Generation Sequencing Targeted Panel in Routine Care for Metastatic Colon Cancers.
Bayle Arnaud et al. Cancers 2021 13(22)
- A multi-task dual-stream attention network for the identification of KRAS mutation in colorectal cancer.
Song Kai et al. Medical physics 2021
- Chemoprevention Considerations in Patients with Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes.
Macaron Carole et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy clinics of North America 2021 32(1) 131-146
- Lynch Syndrome-Associated Cancers Beyond Colorectal Cancer.
Biller Leah H et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy clinics of North America 2021 32(1) 75-93
- Swiss cost-effectiveness analysis of universal screening for Lynch syndrome of patients with colorectal cancer followed by cascade genetic testing of relatives.
Salikhanov Islam et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- Polygenic risk score across distinct colorectal cancer screening outcomes: from premalignant polyps to colorectal cancer.
Obón-Santacana Mireia et al. BMC medicine 2021 19(1) 261
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities Among Participants in Precision Oncology Clinical Studies.
Aldrighetti Christopher M et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2133205
- The CIRCULATE Trial: Circulating Tumor DNA Based Decision for Adjuvant Treatment in Colon Cancer Stage II Evaluation (AIO-KRK-0217).
Folprecht Gunnar et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2021
- Circulating tumor DNA-guided treatment with pertuzumab plus trastuzumab for HER2-amplified metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase 2 trial
Y Nakamura et al, Nature Medicine, November 11, 2021
- Circulating Tumour DNA and Colorectal Cancer: the Next Revolutionary Biomarker?
Naidoo Mahendra et al. Current oncology reports 2021 23(12) 140
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4900)
- GWAS Studies (63)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (870)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (131)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (27)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (67)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.