Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
Kim Seung Tae et al. The oncologist 2017 Jul
- Clinical utility of a blood-based protein assay to increase screening of elevated-risk patients for colorectal cancer in the primary care setting.
Peabody John et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2017 Jul
- Genetic Biomarker Prevalence Is Similar in Fecal Immunochemical Test Positive and Negative Colorectal Cancer Tissue.
Levin Theodore R et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Mar 62(3) 678-688
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC).
Nallamilli Babi Ramesh Reddy et al. Current protocols in human genetics 2017 Jul 9410.12.1-10.12.23
- The current value of determining the mismatch repair status of colorectal cancer: A rationale for routine testing.
Ryan E et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2017 Aug 11638-57
- Utilization of colonoscopy and colonoscopic findings among individuals aged 40-54 years with a positive family history of colorectal cancer: a cross-sectional study in general practice.
Plath Jasper et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2017 Jul
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: