Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Polygenic risk score is a predictor of adenomatous polyps at screening colonoscopy.
Northcutt Michael J et al. BMC gastroenterology 2021 Feb 21(1) 65
- Universal germline testing among patients with colorectal cancer: clinical actionability and optimised panel.
Jiang Wu et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 Feb
- Familial Colorectal Cancer and Genetic Susceptibility: Colorectal Risk Variants in First-Degree Relatives of Patients With Colorectal Cancer.
Gargallo-Puyuelo Carla J et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2021 Feb 12(2) e00301
- Germline pathogenic variants in the Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene are associated with high and moderate risks for multiple cancers.
Hall Michael J et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021 Jan
- Assessing the clinical utility of genetic risk scores for targeted cancer screening.
Conran Carly A, et al. Journal of translational medicine 2021 1 0. (1) 41
- Evaluation of a panel of tumor-specific differentially-methylated DNA regions in IRF4, IKZF1 and BCAT1 for blood-based detection of colorectal cancer.
Young Graeme P et al. Clinical epigenetics 2021 Jan 13(1) 14
- RAS amplification as a negative predictor of benefit from anti-EGFR containing therapy regimens in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Schrock Alexa B et al. The oncologist 2021 Jan
- What improves the likelihood of people receiving genetic test results communicating to their families about genetic risk?
Bowen Deborah J et al. Patient education and counseling 2021 Jan
- Prognostic and Predictive Values of Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Non-Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Jin Zhaohui et al. Cancers 2021 Jan 13(2)
- High expression of ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in colorectal cancer patients
C Liu et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, January 21, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4832)
- GWAS Studies (55)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (781)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (117)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (58)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (44)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.