Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Comparison of Universal Versus Age-Restricted Screening of Colorectal Tumors for Lynch Syndrome Using Mismatch Repair Immunohistochemistry: A Cohort Study.
Li Dan et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Jun
- Curative and Prophylactic Surgery of Young-onset Colorectal Cancer in Inherited Syndromes: A 15-Year Monocentric Retrospective Experience.
Virgilio Edoardo et al. Anticancer research 2019 Jun 39(6) 3131-3136
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management, Part 2: Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1099-1116
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management: Part 1: Breast-Ovarian Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1084-1098
- Molecular biomarkers and precision medicine in colorectal cancer: a systematic review of health economic analyses.
Henderson Raymond et al. Oncotarget 2019 May 10(36) 3408-3423
- Monitoring of cancer patients via next-generation sequencing of patient-derived circulating tumor cells and tumor DNA.
Onidani Kaoru et al. Cancer science 2019 Jun
- An update on risk assessment for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Edelman Emily A et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Jun 31(6) 327-329
- Measuring electronic communication networks in virtual care teams using electronic health records access-log data.
Zhu Xi et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Aug 12846-52
- Metagenomic and metabolomic analyses reveal distinct stage-specific phenotypes of the gut microbiota in colorectal cancer.
Yachida Shinichi et al. Nature medicine 2019 Jun
- Development and validation of an immune-related gene pairs signature in colorectal cancer.
Wu Jianping et al. Oncoimmunology 2019 8(7) 1596715
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5075)
- GWAS Studies (44)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (675)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (95)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (47)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (32)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (25)
- Reviews/Commentaries (300)
- Tools/Methods (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: