Last Posted: Oct 15, 2021
- Optical diagnosis of colorectal polyps using convolutional neural networks.
Kader Rawen et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2021 27(35) 5908-5918
- Genomic landscape of treatment refractory metastatic colorectal cancer.
Eefsen R L et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2021 1-8
- When guidelines face reality - Lynch syndrome screening in the setting of public health system in a developing country.
Kozak Vanessa Nascimento et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Repurposing non-invasive prenatal testing data: Population study of single nucleotide variants associated with colorectal cancer and Lynch syndrome.
Forgacova Natalia et al. Oncology letters 2021 22(5) 779
- Underdiagnosis of Hereditary Colorectal Cancers Among Medicare Patients: Genetic Testing Criteria for Lynch Syndrome Miss the Mark.
Muller Charles et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Cancer DEIso: An integrative analysis platform for investigating differentially expressed gene-level and isoform-level human cancer markers.
Yang Tzu-Hsien et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2021 195149-5159
- Artificial intelligence for pre-operative lymph node staging in colorectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Bedrikovetski Sergei et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 1058
- BESPOKE study protocol: a multicentre, prospective observational study to evaluate the impact of circulating tumour DNA guided therapy on patients with colorectal cancer.
Kasi Pashtoon Murtaza et al. BMJ open 2021 11(9) e047831
- Colorectal Cancer Knowledge and Perceptions among Individuals below the Age of 50.
Mueller Nora M et al. Psycho-oncology 2021
- Ability of known colorectal cancer susceptibility SNPs to predict colorectal cancer risk: A cohort study within the UK Biobank.
Gafni Aviv et al. PloS one 2021 16(9) e0251469
- Comprehensive Analysis of Gene Expression Profiles Identifies a P4HA1-Related Gene Panel as a Prognostic Model in Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Chen Zhangxing et al. Cancer biotherapy & radiopharmaceuticals 2021
- Importance of Family History of Colorectal Cancer In Situ Versus Invasive Colorectal Cancer: A Nationwide Cohort Study.
Tian Yu et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2021 1-6
- KRAS and BRAF Mutations in Stage II/III Colon Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Formica Vincenzo et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021 9
- Factors Affecting Cancer Prevention Behaviors and Cancer Screening in First-Degree Relatives of Breast and Colorectal Cancer Patients in Korea: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Lee Yoonjung et al. Research and theory for nursing practice 2021
- Risk-stratified strategies in population screening for colorectal cancer.
Lansdorp-Vogelaar Iris et al. International journal of cancer 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Colorectal Cancer Genetic Testing.
Ramdzan Abdul Rahman et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(16)
- Hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes and the COVID-19 pandemic: results from a survey conducted in patients enrolled in a dedicated registry.
Signoroni Stefano et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2021
- Utility of ctDNA in predicting response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and prognosis assessment in locally advanced rectal cancer: A prospective cohort study.
Wang Yaqi et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(8) e1003741
- Association of Family History and Life Habits in the Development of Colorectal Cancer: A Matched Case-Control Study in Mexico.
Ramírez-Díaz María Del Pilar et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(16)
- Clinical correlates of circulating cell-free DNA tumor fraction.
Bredno Joerg et al. PloS one 2021 16(8) e0256436
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (25)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4865)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (851)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (130)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (27)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (63)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.