Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Comparison of long-term outcomes between Lynch sydrome and sporadic colorectal cancer: a propensity score matching analysis.
Xu Yun et al. BMC cancer 2021 Jan 21(1) 45
- Morbidity, risk of cancer and mortality in 3,645 HFE mutations carriers.
Hagström Hannes et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2021 Jan
- Double somatic mismatch repair gene pathogenic variants as common as Lynch syndrome among endometrial cancer patients.
Hampel Heather et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 161-168
- Motivations and barriers to pursue cancer genomic testing: A systematic review.
Smith-Uffen Megan et al. Patient education and counseling 2020 Dec
- Performance Evaluation of Stool DNA Methylation Tests in Colorectal Cancer Screening: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Gachabayov Mahir et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2021 Jan
- Racial and ethnic disparities in germline genetic testing of patients with young-onset colorectal cancer.
Dharwadkar Pooja et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2020 Dec
- Cetuximab plus irinotecan administered biweekly with reduced infusion time to heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and related RAS and BRAF mutation status.
Jensen Benny V et al. International journal of cancer 2020 Dec
- Inequalities and risk factors related to non-participation in colorectal cancer screening programmes: a systematic review.
Unanue-Arza Saloa et al. European journal of public health 2020 Dec
- Population-based Screening for Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Variants in Japan.
Fujita Masashi et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2020 Dec
- Pharmacogenomic Assessment of Patients with Colorectal Cancer and Potential Treatments.
Bruera Gemma et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13601-617
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4809)
- GWAS Studies (55)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (773)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (117)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (58)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (44)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.