Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- Genome-Scale Metabolic Modeling of the Human Microbiome in the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Heinken Almut et al. Annual review of microbiology 2021
- Predicting Colorectal Cancer Recurrence and Patient Survival Using Supervised Machine Learning Approach: A South African Population-Based Study.
Achilonu Okechinyere J et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9694306
- Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population.
Westphalen C B et al. NPJ precision oncology 2021 5(1) 69
- Retrospective Review of Multitarget Stool DNA as a Screening Test for Colorectal Cancer.
Kleinschmidt Thomas K et al. The American surgeon 2021 31348211031844
- Clinically actionable findings on surveillance EGD in asymptomatic patients with Lynch syndrome.
Farha Natalie et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021
- Artificial intelligence for identification and characterization of colonic polyps.
Parsa Nasim et al. Therapeutic advances in gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021 1426317745211014698
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Artificial Intelligence and Computer-Aided Diagnosis for the Detection and Characterization of Colorectal Polyps: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Nazarian Scarlet et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(7) e27370
- Vaccine to Prevent Hereditary Cancers Nears Human Trials
S Jenks, NCI Blog, July 2021
- The role of AI technology in prediction, diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer.
Yu Chaoran et al. Artificial intelligence review 2021 1-21
- Risk of colorectal adenomas and cancer in monoallelic carriers of MUTYH pathogenic variants: a single-centre experience.
Patel R et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (21)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4816)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (823)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (127)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (60)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.