Last Posted: Jul 02, 2020
- Population-based screening for BRAF V600E in metastatic colorectal cancer reveals increased prevalence and poor prognosis.
Chu Jenny E et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Jun
- Relationship between genetic knowledge and familial communication of CRC risk and intent to communicate CRCP genetic information: insights from FamilyTalk eMERGE III.
Makhnoon Sukh et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2020 Jun
- Advanced Machine Learning in Prediction of Second Primary Cancer in Colorectal Cancer.
Chang Chi-Chang et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 2701191-1192
- Clinical, Pathology, Genetic, and Molecular Features of Colorectal Tumors in Adolescents and Adults 25 Years or Younger.
de Voer Richarda M et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2020 Jun
- A novel prognostic signature of immune-related genes for patients with colorectal cancer.
Wang Jun et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2020 Jun
- Comparison of suspected Lynch syndrome patients carrying BRCA and BRCA-like variants with Lynch syndrome probands: Phenotypic characteristics and pedigree analyses.
Xu Yun et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1359
- Epi proColon ® for Colorectal Cancer Screening: A Profile of Its Use in the USA.
Shirley Matt et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2020 Jun
- Cancer prevention with aspirin in hereditary colorectal cancer (Lynch syndrome), 10-year follow-up and registry-based 20-year data in the CAPP2 study: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial.
Burn John et al. Lancet (London, England) 2020 Jun 395(10240) 1855-1863
- Circulating Tumor DNA as a Preoperative Marker of Recurrence in Patients with Peritoneal Metastases of Colorectal Cancer: A Clinical Feasibility Study.
Beagan Jamie J et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Jun 9(6)
- June 14 to 20, 2020 is Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month in Michigan,
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (23)
- Hot Topics (421)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5597)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (898)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (126)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (71)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (48)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (45)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (430)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.