Last Posted: May 13, 2021
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative colorectal cancer screening strategies in high-risk individuals.
Benamouzig Robert et al. Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 2021 1417562848211002359
- Effects of Screenings in Reducing Colorectal Cancer Incidence and Mortality Differ by Polygenic Risk Scores.
Choi Jungyoon et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2021 12(5) e00344
- Risk of colorectal cancer in first degree relatives of patients with colorectal polyps: nationwide case-control study in Sweden.
Song Mingyang et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2021 373n877
- Treatment Response Prediction using MRI-based Pre-, Post- and Delta-Radiomic Features and Machine Learning Algorithms in Colorectal Cancer.
Shayesteh Sajad P et al. Medical physics 2021
- Can Cost-effectiveness Analysis Inform Genotype-Guided Aspirin Use for Primary Colorectal Cancer Prevention?
Biltaji Eman et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2021
- Effectiveness of patient-targeted interventions to inform decision making and improve uptake of colorectal cancer genetic evaluation for at-risk individuals: A systematic review.
Li Huanhuan et al. International journal of nursing studies 2021 118103928
- Feasibility of preemptive pharmacogenetic testing in colorectal cancer patients within a community oncology setting.
Luczak Tiana S et al. Journal of oncology pharmacy practice : official publication of the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners 2021 10781552211005529
- Gene-Specific Variation in Colorectal Cancer Surveillance Strategies for Lynch Syndrome.
Kastrinos Fay et al. Gastroenterology 2021
- Interpretable survival prediction for colorectal cancer using deep learning
E Wulczyn et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, April 19, 2021
- Development of a Novel Prognostic Model for Predicting Lymph Node Metastasis in Early Colorectal Cancer: Analysis Based on the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Database.
Ahn Ji Hyun et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11614398
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4864)
- GWAS Studies (57)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (800)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (123)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (58)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.