Last Posted: Aug 11, 2022
- Causal Association of Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Lifestyle Behaviors With Peripheral Artery Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Approach.
Hoek Anna G et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e025644
- Mendelian randomization study of maternal coffee consumption and its influence on birthweight, stillbirth, miscarriage, gestational age and pre-term birth.
Brito Nunes Caroline et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022 6
- A genetic risk score and diabetes predict development of alcohol-related cirrhosis in drinkers.
Whitfield John B et al. Journal of hepatology 2021
- Fecal shedding of two novel live attenuated oral poliovirus type 2 vaccines candidates by healthy bOPV/IPV-vaccinated infants: two randomized clinical trials.
Gast Christopher et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2021 10
- CYP1A2 polymorphisms modify the association of habitual coffee consumption with appetite, macronutrient intake, and body mass index: results from an observational cohort and a cross-over randomized study.
Gkouskou Kalliopi G et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2021
- Coffee Consumption and Incident Tachyarrhythmias- Reported Behavior, Mendelian Randomization, and Their Interactions
EJ Kim et al, JAMA Int Med, July 2021
- Coffee Intake Interacted with the Bcl-2 rs1944420, rs7236090, and rs2849382 Haplotype to Influence Breast Cancer Risk in Middle-Aged Women.
Liu Meiling et al. Nutrition and cancer 2021 Jan 1-10
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
- Will genome sequencing bring precision medicine for all?
A Anthony, The Guardian, September 28, 2019
- New Markers For Alzheimer's Disease Could Aid Diagnosis And Speed Up Drug Development
J Hamilton, NPR News, July 4, 2019
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.