Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- Caffeine and the Dyskinesia Related to Mutations in the ADCY5 Gene.
Méneret Aurélie et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Jun
- Prevalence and characteristics of likely-somatic variants in cancer susceptibility genes among individuals who had hereditary pan-cancer panel testing.
Slavin Thomas P et al. Cancer genetics 2019 Apr
- Do you love or loathe coffee? Your genes may be to blame.
MZ Donahue, National Geographic, November 2, 2018
- Valve-enabled Sample Preparation and RNA Amplification in a Coffee Mug for Zika Virus Detection.
Jiang Xiao et al. Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English) 2018 Oct
- Diet and Lifestyle Role in Homocysteine Metabolism in Turner's Syndrome.
Calcaterra Valeria et al. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 2018 Oct
- Mendelian Randomization Studies of Coffee and Caffeine Consumption.
Cornelis Marilyn C et al. Nutrients 2018 Sep 10(10)
- Consumer Genetic Testing Will Change Your Life. In Fact, It Probably Already Has.
E Matloff, Forbes, August 24, 2018
- Hereditary cancer testing challenges: assembling the analytical pieces to solve the patient clinical puzzle.
Bowles Karla R et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2018 Aug
- An Appalachian odyssey: Hunting for ALS genes along a sprawling family tree
E Boodman, Stat News, August 5, 2018
- Behind at-home DNA testing companies sharing genetic data with third parties
CBS This Morning, August 2, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (147)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (12)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: