Last Posted: Nov 30, 2023
- Patient-Level Exposure to Actionable Pharmacogenomic Medications in a Nationally Representative Insurance Claims Database.
Monica L Bianchini et al. J Pers Med 2023 13(11)
- Implementation of Pharmacogenetics in First-Line Care: Evaluation of Its Use by General Practitioners.
Denise van der Drift et al. Genes (Basel) 2023 14(10)
- The Clinical Implementation of CYP2C19 Genotyping in Patients with an Acute Coronary Syndrome: Insights From the FORCE-ACS Registry.
Jaouad Azzahhafi et al. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 2023 2810742484231210704
- Economic evaluation of pharmacogenomic-guided antiplatelet treatment in Spanish patients suffering from acute coronary syndrome participating in the U-PGx PREPARE study.
Margarita-Ioanna Koufaki et al. Hum Genomics 2023 17(1) 51
- Implementation of pharmacogenetic testing in medication reviews in a hospital setting.
Bodil Jahren Hjemås et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2023
- An updated examination of the perception of barriers for pharmacogenomics implementation and the usefulness of drug/gene pairs in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Aimeé Salas-Hernández et al. Front Pharmacol 2023 141175737
- Comparison of targeted vs. expanded pharmacogenomic testing: What are we missing?
Mason Chambal et al. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association : JAPhA 2023
- Feasibility of Community Pharmacist-Initiated and Point-of-Care CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided De-Escalation of Oral P2Y12 Inhibitors.
Amar D Levens et al. Genes 2023 14(3)
- A retrospective analysis of preemptive pharmacogenomic testing in 22,918 individuals from China.
Quanfei Huang et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2023 e24855
- Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention CYP2C19 Genotyping in an Irish population: The Potential Role in Identifying Clopidogrel Therapy Related Bleeding Risks.
Bing Wei Thaddeus Soh et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2023
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.