Last Posted: Jun 09, 2022
- Cost-effectiveness of CYP2C19-guided P2Y12 inhibitors in Veterans undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute coronary syndromes.
Dong Olivia M et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2022
- An Interactive Pharmacogenetics Lesson Using PharmGKB To Individualize Pharmacotherapy Recommendations.
Mosquera Andrea et al. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology 2022 36 Suppl 1
- Impact of the ABCD-GENE Score on Clopidogrel Clinical Effectiveness after PCI: A Multi-site, Real-world Investigation.
Thomas Cameron D et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2022
- Implementation of pharmacogenomic clinical decision support for health systems: a cost-utility analysis.
Jiang Shangqing et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- Assessment of medical management in Coronary Type 2 Diabetic patients with previous percutaneous coronary intervention in Spain: A retrospective analysis of electronic health records using Natural Language Processing.
González-Juanatey Carlos et al. PloS one 2022 17(2) e0263277
- Pharmacogenomic prescribing opportunities in percutaneous coronary intervention and bone marrow transplant patients.
Ratner Lindsay et al. Pharmacogenomics 2022
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guideline for CYP2C19 Genotype and Clopidogrel Therapy: 2022 Update.
Lee Craig R et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2022
- Race and Drug Toxicity: A Study of Three Cardiovascular Drugs with Strong Pharmacogenetic Recommendations.
O'Brien Travis J et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(11)
- Impact of Automated Best Practice Advisories on Provider Response to CYP2C19 Genotyping Results for Patients on Clopidogrel.
Petry Natasha J et al. Journal of pharmacy practice 2021 8971900211049589
- Cardiovascular Pharmacogenomics: An Update on Clinical Studies of Antithrombotic Drugs in Brazilian Patients.
Hirata Thiago Dominguez Crespo et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (639)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (76)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.