Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Ethical and Policy Considerations for Genomic Testing in Pediatric Research: The Path Toward Disclosing Individual Research Results.
Wong Craig S et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 Mar
- Chronic Kidney Disease in the United States, 2019
- Personalized medicine in chronic kidney disease by detection of monogenic mutations.
Connaughton Dervla M et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2019 Feb
- Treatment and long-term outcome in primary distal renal tubular acidosis.
Lopez-Garcia Sergio Camilo et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2019 Feb
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Exome sequencing for chronic kidney disease diagnosis
H Stower, Nature Medicine, February 6, 2019
- Building Nanoparticles for Kidney Disease
NIH Director blog, January 31, 2019
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Enables a Precision Medicine Approach for Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Mann Nina et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2019 Jan
- Urinary proteomics and precision medicine for chronic kidney disease: Current status and future perspectives.
Persson Frederik et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2019 Jan e1800176
- Defining chronic kidney disease at the genetic level
K Lavine, Science Trans Med, January 10, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (916)
- GWAS Studies (30)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (24)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (3)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (53)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 22, 2019
- Content source: