Last Posted: May 09, 2019
- Clinical practice guideline monitoring children and young people with, or at risk of developing autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD).
Dudley Jan et al. BMC nephrology 2019 Apr 20(1) 148
- The importance of clinician, patient and researcher collaborations in Alport syndrome.
Rheault Michelle N et al. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2019 May
- Evaluating a New International Risk-Prediction Tool in IgA Nephropathy.
Barbour Sean J et al. JAMA internal medicine 2019 Apr
- APOL1 Genetic Testing in Living Kidney Transplant Donors.
Mohan Sumit et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 Apr
- Current Progress in Pharmacogenetics of Second-Line Antidiabetic Medications: Towards Precision Medicine for Type 2 Diabetes.
Heo Chan Uk et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Mar 8(3)
- Ethical and Policy Considerations for Genomic Testing in Pediatric Research: The Path Toward Disclosing Individual Research Results.
Wong Craig S et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 Mar
- Chronic Kidney Disease in the United States, 2019
- Personalized medicine in chronic kidney disease by detection of monogenic mutations.
Connaughton Dervla M et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2019 Feb
- Treatment and long-term outcome in primary distal renal tubular acidosis.
Lopez-Garcia Sergio Camilo et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2019 Feb
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (928)
- GWAS Studies (32)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (57)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: