Last Posted: Oct 09, 2019
- Cases in Precision Medicine: APOL1 and Genetic Testing in the Evaluation of Chronic Kidney Disease and Potential Transplant.
Neugut Y Dana et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Oct
- How to assess and manage cardiovascular risk associated with lipid alterations beyond LDL.
Averna Maurizio et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Apr 2616-24
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Risk of Peripheral Arterial Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Emanuelsson Frida et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 103(12) 4491-4500
- Practical considerations for APOL1 genotyping in the living kidney donor evaluation.
Mena-Gutierrez Alejandra M et al. Transplantation 2019 Aug
- Novel Machine Learning Approach to Identify Preoperative Risk Factors Associated With Super-Utilization of Medicare Expenditure Following Surgery.
Hyer J Madison et al. JAMA surgery 2019 Aug
- Relationship between birth weight and chronic kidney disease: an integrative analysis of observational studies and causal inference through genetic approaches
X Yu et al, BioRXIV preprints, August 8, 2019
- A genome-first approach to aggregating rare genetic variants in LMNA for association with electronic health record phenotypes.
Park Joseph et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Association of APOL1 Risk Alleles with Cardiovascular Disease in African Americans in the Million Veteran Program.
Bick Alexander G et al. Circulation 2019 Jul
- Optimal Use of Biomarkers for Chronic Kidney Disease.
Miller W Greg et al. Clinical chemistry 2019 May
- Big data in nephrology: are we ready for the change?
Yang Chao et al. Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (987)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (33)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (67)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.