Last Posted: Jun 11, 2020
- Sofosbuvir plus ribavirin and sofosbuvir plus ledipasvir in patients with genotype 1 or 3 hepatitis C virus and severe renal impairment: a multicentre, phase 2b, non-randomised, open-label study
E Lawitz et al, ancet Gastro Hepato, June 9, 2020
- Development of an Online Health Care Assessment for Preventive Medicine: A Machine Learning Approach.
Yu Cheng-Sheng et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Jun 22(6) e18585
- Using machine learning models to predict the initiation of renal replacement therapy among chronic kidney disease patients.
Dovgan Erik et al. PloS one 2020 15(6) e0233976
- Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19.
Price-Haywood Eboni G et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 May
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
CDC, May 2020
- A deep learning algorithm to detect chronic kidney disease from retinal photographs in community-based populations
C Sabanyagam et al, The Lancet Digital Health, May 2020
- Opportunistic deep learning of retinal photographs: the window to the body revisited
SM Waldstein, Lancet Digital Health, May 14, 2020
- Cohort-derived machine learning models for individual prediction of chronic kidney disease in people living with HIV: a prospective multicentre cohort study.
Roth Jan A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 May
- Genetics and ESKD Disparities in African Americans.
Umeukeje Ebele M et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 74(6) 811-821
- Applications of machine learning methods in kidney disease: hope or hype?
Chan Lili et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2020 May 29(3) 319-326
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (83)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1023)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (19)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (79)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.