Last Posted: Jul 24, 2019
- Establishment and evaluation of prediction model for multiple disease classification based on gut microbial data.
Bang Sohyun et al. Scientific reports 2019 Jul 9(1) 10189
- Biomarker Test for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
J Abbasi, JAMA, July 9, 2019
- Advances in Understanding the Pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Komaroff Anthony L et al. JAMA 2019 Jul
- A nanoelectronics-blood-based diagnostic biomarker for myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS).
Esfandyarpour R et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2019 May (21) 10250-10257
- Immunosignature Analysis of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
Günther Oliver P et al. Molecular neurobiology 2018 Oct
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, classic type - COL5A1, COL5A2
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Information for Healthcare Providers
- Does the microbiome and virome contribute to myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome?
Newberry Fiona et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2018 Mar (5) 523-542
- Information for Healthcare Providers
- Insights into myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome phenotypes through comprehensive metabolomics.
Nagy-Szakal Dorottya et al. Scientific reports 2018 Jul (1) 10056
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (43)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.