Last Posted: Dec 19, 2018
- Updates on progress in cancer screening for children with hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
Rednam Surya P et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Dec
- Cancer screening in the pediatric cancer patient: a focus on genitourinary malignancies, and why does a urologist need to know about this?
Husmann D A et al. Journal of pediatric urology 2018 Oct
- Prognostic effect of whole chromosomal aberration signatures in standard-risk, non-WNT/non-SHH medulloblastoma: a retrospective, molecular analysis of the HIT-SIOP PNET 4 trial.
Goschzik Tobias et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 Nov
- Polygenic Determinants for Subsequent Breast Cancer Risk in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study (SJLIFE).
Wang Zhaoming et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Oct
- Genetic Profiling May Inform Breast Cancer Risk in Young Childhood Cancer Survivors
AACR News, October 25, 2018
- Family-based germline sequencing in children with cancer.
Kuhlen Michaela et al. Oncogene 2018 Oct
- Investigation of clinically relevant germline variants detected by next-generation sequencing in patients with childhood cancer: a review of the literature.
Sylvester Dianne E et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Oct
- The next frontier in the battle against childhood cancer: Genetics and genomics
N Blanton, Baylor Medicine, Blog, October 9, 2018
- Searching for a diagnosis: how scientists are untangling the mystery of developmental disorders
L Geddes, Mosaic, September 18, 2018
- Clinical practice guidance for next-generation sequencing in cancer diagnosis and treatment (Edition 1.0).
Sunami Kuniko et al. Cancer science 2018 Sep 109(9) 2980-2985
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (64)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (12)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (6)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (24)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: