Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Why Data Sharing Is Essential to Progress
D Lowy, NCI Director Blog, June 12, 2019
- Genetic Predisposition to Childhood Cancer in the Genomic Era.
Plon Sharon E et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 May
- 2019 ASCO: Nearly One-Quarter of Participants in the Pediatric MATCH Trial Have an Actionable Molecular Alteration
by Jo Cavallo, the ASCO Post, May 15, 2019
- Spectrum and prevalence of genetic predisposition in medulloblastoma: a retrospective genetic study and prospective validation in a clinical trial cohort.
Waszak Sebastian M et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(6) 785-798
- Measurable residual disease monitoring using Wilms tumor gene 1 expression in childhood acute myeloid leukemia based on child-specific reference values.
Løvvik Juul-Dam Kristian et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Mar e27671
- The genomic landscape of pediatric cancers: Implications for diagnosis and treatment.
Sweet-Cordero E Alejandro, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2019 0 0. (6432) 1170-1175
- Updates on progress in cancer screening for children with hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
Rednam Surya P et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Dec
- Cancer screening in the pediatric cancer patient: a focus on genitourinary malignancies, and why does a urologist need to know about this?
Husmann D A et al. Journal of pediatric urology 2018 Oct
- Prognostic effect of whole chromosomal aberration signatures in standard-risk, non-WNT/non-SHH medulloblastoma: a retrospective, molecular analysis of the HIT-SIOP PNET 4 trial.
Goschzik Tobias et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 Nov
- Polygenic Determinants for Subsequent Breast Cancer Risk in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study (SJLIFE).
Wang Zhaoming et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (65)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (32)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: