Last Posted: May 05, 2022
- Technical Validation and Clinical Utility of an NGS Targeted Panel to Improve Molecular Characterization of Pediatric Acute Leukemia.
Vicente-Garcés Clara et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2022 9854098
- Genome-wide association studies identify novel genetic loci for epigenetic age acceleration among survivors of childhood cancer
Q Dong et al, Genome Medicine, March 22, 2022
- Parents', Health Care Professionals', and Scientists' Experiences of a Precision Medicine Pilot Trial for Patients With High-Risk Childhood Cancer: A Qualitative Study.
Vetsch Janine et al. JCO precision oncology 2022 31-11
- Cohort-based association study of germline genetic variants with acute and chronic health complications of childhood cancer and its treatment: Genetic Risks for Childhood Cancer Complications Switzerland (GECCOS) study protocol.
Waespe Nicolas et al. BMJ open 2022 12(1) e052131
- Clinical and economic impact of molecular testing for BRAF fusion in pediatric low-grade Glioma.
Rios Juan David et al. BMC pediatrics 2022 22(1) 13
- Clinical Value of NGS Genomic Studies for Clinical Management of Pediatric and Young Adult Bone Sarcomas.
Gutiérrez-Jimeno Miriam et al. Cancers 2021 13(21)
- Performance of the McGill Interactive Pediatric OncoGenetic Guidelines for Identifying Cancer Predisposition Syndromes.
Goudie Catherine et al. JAMA oncology 2021 10
- Multicenter Analysis of Genomically Targeted Single Patient Use Requests for Pediatric Neoplasms.
Sabnis Himalee S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2101213
- Utility of a Cancer Predisposition Screening Tool for Predicting Subsequent Malignant Neoplasms in Childhood Cancer Survivors.
Cullinan Noelle et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2100018
- Molecular Alterations in Pediatric Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Tumors: An Appraisal of a Next Generation Sequencing Assay in a Retrospective Single Centre Study.
Slack Jonathan C et al. Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society 2021 10935266211015558
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (86)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.