Last Posted: Oct 17, 2018
- Family-based germline sequencing in children with cancer.
Kuhlen Michaela et al. Oncogene 2018 Oct
- Investigation of clinically relevant germline variants detected by next-generation sequencing in patients with childhood cancer: a review of the literature.
Sylvester Dianne E et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Oct
- The next frontier in the battle against childhood cancer: Genetics and genomics
N Blanton, Baylor Medicine, Blog, October 9, 2018
- Searching for a diagnosis: how scientists are untangling the mystery of developmental disorders
L Geddes, Mosaic, September 18, 2018
- Clinical practice guidance for next-generation sequencing in cancer diagnosis and treatment (Edition 1.0).
Sunami Kuniko et al. Cancer science 2018 Sep 109(9) 2980-2985
- Finding Pediatric Cancer Genomic Data through PGDI
NCI, September 2018
- Unraveling the Mystery of What Gives Exceptional Responders Their Superpower
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, August 2018
- Precision medicine in pediatric oncology.
Burdach Stefan E G et al. Molecular and cellular pediatrics 2018 Aug 5(1) 6
- Biological material collection to advance translational research and treatment of children with CNS tumours: position paper from the SIOPE Brain Tumour Group.
Rutkowski Stefan et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 Aug 19(8) e419-e428
- Genetic Risk for Subsequent Neoplasms Among Long-Term Survivors of Childhood Cancer.
Wang Zhaoming et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 May JCO2018778589
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (5)
- Epidemiologic Studies (63)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (10)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (21)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- GWAS Catalog (5)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Oct 19, 2018
- Content source: