Last Posted: May 20, 2021
- Molecular Alterations in Pediatric Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Tumors: An Appraisal of a Next Generation Sequencing Assay in a Retrospective Single Centre Study.
Slack Jonathan C et al. Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society 2021 10935266211015558
- Comprehensive germline-genomic and clinical profiling in 160 unselected children and adolescents with cancer
R Wagener et al, EJHG< April 12, 2021
- Clinical value of a screening tool for tumor predisposition syndromes in childhood cancer patients (TuPS): a prospective, observational, multi-center study.
Postema Floor A M et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Genetic variants associated with therapy-related cardiomyopathy among childhood cancer survivors of African ancestry.
Sapkota Yadav et al. Cancer research 2020 Dec
- Helpful Criteria When Implementing NGS Panels in Childhood Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Vega-Garcia Nerea et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Nov 10(4)
- Entering the era of precision medicine in pediatric oncology
D Hadjdadj et al, Nature Medicine, October 19, 2020
- Whole genome, transcriptome and methylome profiling enhances actionable target discovery in high-risk pediatric cancer
M Wong et al, Nature Medicine, October 5, 2020
- Generalizability of "GWAS Hits" in Clinical Populations: Lessons from Childhood Cancer Survivors.
Im Cindy et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Sep
- Subsequent Neoplasm Risk Associated With Rare Variants in DNA Damage Response and Clinical Radiation Sensitivity Syndrome Genes in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
Morton Lindsay M et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- Constitutional mismatch repair deficiency as a differential diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type 1: consensus guidelines for testing a child without malignancy.
Suerink Manon et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 56(2) 53-62
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (77)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (31)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.