Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Germline Genetics and Childhood Cancer: Emerging Cancer Predisposition Syndromes and Psychosocial Impacts.
Mitchell Sarah G et al. Current oncology reports 2019 Aug 21(10) 85
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Transforming the Pediatric Cancer Landscape through Sharing Data
DR Lowy, NCI, August 15, 2019
- The Iceberg Map of germline mutations in childhood cancer: focus on primary immunodeficiencies.
Kindler Oliver et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 30(6) 855-863
- Genetics-related service and information needs of childhood cancer survivors and parents: a mixed-methods study.
Vetsch Janine et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jul
- Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Symposium
NCI, July 29-31, 2019
- Research on Childhood Cancers
- Association of Germline BRCA2 Mutations With the Risk of Pediatric or Adolescent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Wang Zhaoming et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Jul
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Coccaro Nicoletta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Jun 20(12)
- An alternative approach to establishing unbiased colorectal cancer risk estimation in Lynch syndrome.
Suerink Manon et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Why Data Sharing Is Essential to Progress
D Lowy, NCI Director Blog, June 12, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (36)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (69)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (38)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 15, 2019
- Content source: