Last Posted: Jun 29, 2021
- Predicting Cervical Cancer Outcomes: Statistics, Images, and Machine Learning.
Luo Wei et al. Frontiers in artificial intelligence 2021 4627369
- Point-of-Care Digital Cytology With Artificial Intelligence for Cervical Cancer Screening in a Resource-Limited Setting.
Holmström Oscar et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(3) e211740
- Novel artificial intelligence machine learning approaches to precisely predict survival and site-specific recurrence in cervical cancer: A multi-institutional study.
Guo Chenyan et al. Translational oncology 2021 14(5) 101032
- Automatic model for cervical cancer screening based on convolutional neural network: a retrospective, multicohort, multicenter study.
Tan Xiangyu et al. Cancer cell international 2021 Jan 21(1) 35
- Development and validation of an artificial intelligence system for grading colposcopic impressions and guiding biopsies.
Xue Peng et al. BMC medicine 2020 Dec 18(1) 406
- NGS-guided precision oncology in metastatic breast and gynecological cancer: first experiences at the CCC Munich LMU.
Sultova Elena et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2020 Dec
- Evaluation of deep learning-based auto-segmentation algorithms for delineating clinical target volume and organs at risk involving data for 125 cervical cancer patients.
Wang Zhi et al. Journal of applied clinical medical physics 2020 Nov
- Six-lncRNA Immune Prognostic Signature for Cervical Cancer.
Chen Qian et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11533628
- Evaluation of the SureX HPV genotyping test for the detection of high-risk HPV in cervical cancer screening.
Wei Baojun et al. Virology journal 2020 Nov 17(1) 171
- Fine Mapping of the Major Histocompatibility Complex Region and Association of the HLA-B*52:01 Allele With Cervical Cancer in Japanese Women.
Masuda Tatsuo et al. JAMA network open 2020 Oct 3(10) e2023248
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (808)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (21)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.