Last Posted: Dec 04, 2021
- Studies Focus on Testing Family Members of Cancer Gene Carriers
NCI, November 2021
- A tailored approach to informing relatives at risk of inherited cardiac conditions: results of a randomised controlled trial
LM van den Heuvel et al, EJHG, November 24, 2021
- Swiss cost-effectiveness analysis of universal screening for Lynch syndrome of patients with colorectal cancer followed by cascade genetic testing of relatives.
Salikhanov Islam et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- Coping response and family communication of cancer risk in men harboring a BRCA mutation: A mixed methods study.
Dwyer Andrew A et al. Psycho-oncology 2021
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) registry worldwide: A systematic review.
Amerizadeh Atefeh et al. Current problems in cardiology 2021 100999
- Reduced Systolic Function and Not Genetic Variants Determine Outcome in Pediatric and Adult Left Ventricular Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy.
Schultze-Berndt Alina et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9722926
- Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in Children with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Peterson Amy L et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2021 23(10) 64
- Cascade health service use in family members following genetic testing in children: a scoping literature review
A Cernat et al, EJHG, August 26, 2021
- A proof-of-concept study of cascade screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the US, adapted from the Dutch model.
McGowan Mary P et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2021 6100170
- Outcomes from a pilot genetic counseling intervention using motivational interviewing and the extended parallel process model to increase cascade cholesterol screening.
Baldry Emma et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (31)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (116)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.