Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Cascade screening for beta-thalassemia in Pakistan: development, feasibility and acceptability of a decision support intervention for relatives.
Ahmed Shenaz et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Implantation of a biochemical and genetic screening programme for family hypercholesterolaemia. Collaboration between the clinical laboratory and lipid units: Design of the ARIAN Project.
Arrobas Velilla Teresa et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021
- Non-Ischemic Sudden Cardiac Arrest: Role of 12 Lead Holter, Family Screening and Genetic Testing.
Blich Miry et al. Pacing and clinical electrophysiology : PACE 2021
- A randomized controlled trial of genetic testing and cascade screening in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ajufo Ezimamaka et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Usefulness of mobile apps for communication of genetic test results to at-risk family members in a U.S. integrated health system: a qualitative approach from user-testing.
Haas Cameron B et al. Health policy and technology 2021 10(2)
- Target 5000: a standardized all-Ireland pathway for the diagnosis and management of inherited retinal degenerations.
Stephenson Kirk A J et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 200
- New Research to Improve Screening for FH
The FH Foundation, April 27, 2021
- Patient-reported anticipated barriers and benefits to sharing cancer genetic risk information with family members
KS Finn et al, EJHG, April 19, 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Asia Pacific: A Review of Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Management in the Region.
Kalra Sanjay et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Detection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia through centralized analytical data. HF HUELVA DETECTA Program.
Gutiérrez-Cortizo Eva Nadiejda et al. Endocrinologia, diabetes y nutricion 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (31)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (108)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.