Last Posted: Nov 10, 2021
- Exploring the use of a Comic for Education about Expanded Carrier Screening among a Diverse Group of Mothers.
Rothwell Erin et al. Journal of communication in healthcare 2021 14(3) 252-258
- Genetic neuromuscular disorders: what is the best that we can do?
Laing Nigel G et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2021 31(10) 1081-1089
- Screening of Some Indicators for Alpha-Thalassemia in Fujian Province of Southern China.
Zheng Lin et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 147329-7335
- Development and use of the Australian reproductive genetic carrier screening decision aid.
King Emily et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Evaluating the experiences of individuals with personal health risks identified through expanded carrier screening.
Brown Emily M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Economic Evaluation of Reproductive Carrier Screening for Recessive Genetic Conditions: A Systematic Review.
Wang Tianjiao et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2021
- Preconception risk assessment for thalassaemia, sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis and Tay-Sachs disease.
Hussein Norita et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2021 10CD010849
- Evaluating for Disparities in Prenatal Genetic Counseling.
Christopher Diane et al. American journal of obstetrics & gynecology MFM 2021 100494
- Evaluating genetic and genomic tests for heritable conditions in Australia: lessons learnt from health technology assessments.
Norris Sarah et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Effectiveness of Using Mean Corpuscular Volume and Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin for Beta-thalassemia Carrier Screening in the Guangdong Population of China.
Gu Heng et al. Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2021 34(8) 667-671
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (80)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (218)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.