Last Posted: May 31, 2019
- Carrier screening for recessive disorders
S Antonarakis, Nature Reviews Genetics, May 30, 2019
- User Acceptability of Whole Exome Reproductive Carrier Testing for Consanguineous Couples in Australia.
Josephi-Taylor Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr 28(2) 240-250
- Challenging the Current Recommendations for Carrier Testing in Children.
VanNoy Grace E et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan 143(Suppl 1) S27-S32
- Australians' perspectives on support around use of personal genomic testing: Findings from the Genioz study.
Metcalfe Sylvia A et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Clinical utility of expanded carrier screening: results-guided actionability and outcomes
KA Johansen et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 11, 2018
- What do women (and men) want? Parents weigh in on genetic testing for rare diseases in children
S Grosse, CDC Blog, 2018
- ACOG Technology Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 14 Summary: Modern Genetics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Sep 132(3) 807-808
- ACOG Technology Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 14: Modern Genetics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 132(3) e143-e168
- Approaches to carrier testing and results disclosure in translational genomics research: The clinical sequencing exploratory research consortium experience.
Porter Kathryn M et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Aug
- Factor IX Gene (F9) Genotyping Trends and Spectrum of Mutations Identified: A Reference Laboratory Experience.
Perez Botero Juliana et al. Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis 2018 Apr 44(3) 287-292
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (28)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (44)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: