Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- Time is muscle: A recommendation for early treatment for preterm infants with spinal muscular atrophy.
Lee Bo Hoon et al. Muscle & nerve 2021
- The use of expanded carrier screening of gamete donors.
Payne Molly R et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Inheritance, Screening, and Counseling for the Obstetric Provider.
Hopkins Maeve K et al. Obstetrical & gynecological survey 2021 76(3) 166-169
- Public attitudes towards the genetic testing in Georgia.
Kvaratskhelia Eka et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Preconception expanded carrier screening: a focus group study with relatives of mucopolysaccharidosis type III patients and the general population.
Conijn Thirsa et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- First French study relative to preconception genetic testing: 1500 general population participants' opinion.
Bonneau Valérie et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 130
- Noninvasive prenatal testing of α-thalassemia and β-thalassemia through population-based parental haplotyping.
Chen Chao et al. Genome medicine 2021 Feb 13(1) 18
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Mutations, Testing, and Clinical Relevance.
Keinath Melissa C et al. The application of clinical genetics 2021 1411-25
- Expanded carrier screening for recessively inherited disorders: economic burden and factors in decision-making when one individual in a couple is identified as a carrier.
Shapiro Alice J et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Jan
- Undiagnosed haemoglobinopathies among pregnant women attending antenatal care clinics in Pune, India.
Dharmarajan Sumedha et al. Journal of community genetics 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (78)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (195)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.