Last Posted: Jul 25, 2019
- Prenatal and preconception genetic counseling for consanguinity: Consanguineous couples' expectations, experiences, and perspectives.
Thain Emily et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- Study of carrier frequency of Warsaw breakage syndrome in the Ashkenazi Jewish population and presentation of two cases.
Rabin Rachel et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jul
- Screening for Tay-Sachs disease carriers by full-exon sequencing with novel variant interpretation outperforms enzyme testing in a pan-ethnic cohort.
Cecchi Alana C et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Jul e836
- Australian Genomics: A Federated Model for Integrating Genomics into Healthcare.
Stark Zornitza et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Jul 105(1) 7-14
- Preconception and antenatal carrier screening for genetic conditions: The critical role of general practitioners.
Emery Jon et al. Australian journal of general practice 2019 Mar 48(3) 106-110
- Expanded Prenatal Genetic and Newborn Screening: One Family's Wild Ride.
Anderson Sharon et al. Journal of pediatric health care : official publication of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners 2019 Jun
- Study protocol of a multicentre cohort pilot study implementing an expanded preconception carrier-screening programme in metropolitan and regional Western Australia.
Ong Royston et al. BMJ open 2019 Jun 9(6) e028209
- Inter-lab concordance of variant classifications establishes clinical validity of expanded carrier screening.
Kaseniit Kristjan E et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Jun
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Tay-Sachs Disease.
Zhang Jinglan et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1885233-250
- Carrier screening for recessive disorders.
Antonarakis Stylianos E et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (73)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (136)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (66)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: