Last Posted: Aug 11, 2020
- Combined use of gap-PCR and next-generation sequencing improves thalassaemia carrier screening among premarital adults in China.
Zhao Jianghong et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2020 Aug 73(8) 488-492
- Socioeconomic status and uptake of reproductive carrier screening in Australia.
Robson Stephen J et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2020 Aug
- Pitfalls in the Diagnosis of Hereditary Fructose Intolerance.
Kim Alexander Y et al. Pediatrics 2020 Jul
- Gene selection for the Australian Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening Project ("Mackenzie's Mission").
Kirk Edwin P et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Jul
- Carrier screening of spinal muscular atrophy in North Indian population and its public health implications.
Verma Ishwar C et al. Clinical genetics 2020 Aug 98(2) 198-199
- Social media usage in family communication about genetic information: 'I no longer speak with my sister but she needed to know'.
Leighton Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jul
- Genetic ancestry analysis on >93,000 individuals undergoing expanded carrier screening reveals limitations of ethnicity-based medical guidelines.
Kaseniit Kristjan E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jun
- Expanded carrier screening in Chinese patients seeking the help of assisted reproductive technology.
Xi Yanping et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1340
- Comprehensive genetic analysis of 961 unrelated Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients: Focus on diagnosis, prevention and therapeutic possibilities.
Kumar Shalini H et al. PloS one 2020 15(6) e0232654
- Molecular Diagnosis and Genetic Counseling of Cystic Fibrosis and Related Disorders: New Challenges.
Bienvenu Thierry et al. Genes 2020 Jun 11(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (50)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (77)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (173)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.