Last Posted: May 19, 2022
- Rare and Common Genetic Variation Underlying the Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a National Biobank.
Biddinger Kiran J et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Association of Pathogenic DNA Variants Predisposing to Cardiomyopathy With Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes and All-Cause Mortality.
Patel Aniruddh P et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Genetic Testing for Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation-Is It Time to Personalize Care?
McNally Elizabeth M et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Mortality Among Patients With Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation and Rare Variants in Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genes.
Yoneda Zachary T et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Communal Coping as a Strategy to Enhance Family Engagement in Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Burke Wylie et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2022 101161CIRCGEN121003541
- Experiences of athletes with arrhythmogenic cardiac conditions in returning to play.
Shapero Kayle et al. Heart rhythm O2 2022 3(2) 133-140
- Establishment of a Dedicated Inherited Cardiomyopathy Clinic: From Challenges to Improved Patients' Outcome.
Smith Emily et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e024501
- Effect of Occurrence of Lamin A/C (LMNA) Genetic Variants in a Cohort of 101 Consecutive Apparent "Lone AF" Patients: Results and Insights.
Pessente Gabrielle D'Arezzo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9823717
- A Decade of Progress in Gene Targeted Therapeutic Strategies in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Systematic Review.
Chung Liang Lam et al. Frontiers in bioengineering and biotechnology 2022 10833833
- TTR variants in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy: An investigation of the DCM Precision Medicine Study
BH Trachtenberg et al, Genetics in Medicine, April 18, 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (886)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (310)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (22)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.