Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- [Whole Exome Sequencing in daily practice: the possibilities and impossibilities of this diagnostic test].
Bouman Arjan et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2018 162
- Cost Efficacy of ?-Galactosidase A Enzyme Screening for Fabry Disease.
Newman Darrell B et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jan 94(1) 84-88
- Prevalence of Noonan spectrum disorders in a pediatric population with valvar pulmonary stenosis.
Anderson Kailyn et al. Congenital heart disease 2018 Dec
- Analysis of 51 proposed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy genes from genome sequencing data in sarcomere negative cases has negligible diagnostic yield.
Thomson Kate L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A complex disease.
Young Laura et al. Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 2018 May 85(5) 399-411
- A targeted next-generation gene panel reveals a novel heterozygous nonsense variant in TP63 gene in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy patients.
Poloni Giulia et al. Heart rhythm 2018 Nov
- Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy in 2018: ARVC/ALVC or Both?
Bennett Richard G et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Oct
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy Due to BLC2-Associated Athanogene 3 (BAG3) Mutations.
Domínguez Fernando et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Nov 72(20) 2471-2481
- Genetic Testing and Counseling for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Cirino Allison L et al. Cardiology clinics 2019 Feb 37(1) 35-43
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (27)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (824)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (125)
- Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (88)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (7)
- GWAS Catalog (7)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: