Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- A machine learning-based risk stratification model for ventricular tachycardia and heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Smole Tim et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 135104648
- Clinical impact of re-evaluating genes and variants implicated in dilated cardiomyopathy.
Stroeks Sophie L V M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Development and evaluation of decision aids to guide families' predictive testing choices for children at risk for arrhythmia or cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Phenotype and progression among patients with dilated cardiomyopathy and RBM20 mutations.
Robles-Mezcua Ainhoa et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 64(9) 104278
- Machine Learning Methods for Identifying Atrial Fibrillation Cases and Their Predictors in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: The HCM-AF-Risk Model.
Bhattacharya Moumita et al. CJC open 2021 3(6) 801-813
- Estimating the health benefits of timely diagnosis and treatment of transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy.
Rozenbaum Mark H et al. Journal of comparative effectiveness research 2021
- Towards precision medicine in heart failure
CS Weldy et al, Nat Rev Cardiol, June 9, 2021
- Association of the transthyretin variant V122I with polyneuropathy among individuals of African ancestry.
Parker Margaret M et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 11645
- Genetic Variants Associated With Unexplained Sudden Cardiac Death in Adult White and African American Individuals
L Guo et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 2, 2021
- Clinical Significance of Variants in the TTN Gene in a Large Cohort of Patients With Sporadic Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Xiao Lei et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2021 8657689
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (863)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (257)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.