Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy genetic test reports: A qualitative study of patient understanding of uninformative genetic test results.
Nightingale Brooke M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- Beyond the One Gene-One Disease Paradigm: Complex Genetics and Pleiotropy in Inheritable Cardiac Disorders
Cerrone Marina et al. Circulation 2019 140(7) 595-610
- Utility of genetics for risk stratification in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Mathew J et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(2) 310-319
- Development of a Novel Risk Prediction Model for Sudden Cardiac Death in Childhood Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM Risk-Kids).
Norrish Gabrielle et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 Aug
- Risk Prediction Model in Children With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Work in Progress.
Bonow Robert O et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 Aug
- Assessing the barriers to cardiac care in carriers of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
Eekhoff Lauren et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- A genome-first approach to aggregating rare genetic variants in LMNA for association with electronic health record phenotypes.
Park Joseph et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Using machine learning to predict one-year cardiovascular events in patients with severe dilated cardiomyopathy.
Chen Rui et al. European journal of radiology 2019 Aug 117178-183
- Prevalence and clinical significance of red flags in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Limongelli Giuseppe et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jul
- Analyzing and Reanalyzing the Genome: Findings from the MedSeq Project.
Machini Kalotina et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Jul 105(1) 177-188
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (122)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (870)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (169)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (112)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: