Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Reveals Novel Genetic Variation for Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Pediatric Chinese Patients.
Dai Genyin et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Apr
- Yield of Clinical Screening for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Child First-Degree Relatives: Evidence for a Change in Paradigm.
Norrish Gabrielle et al. Circulation 2019 Apr
- Incidentally identified genetic variants in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy-associated genes among children undergoing exome sequencing reflect healthy population variation.
Headrick Andrew T et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Apr e593
- Managing uncertainty in inherited cardiac pathologies-an international multidisciplinary survey.
McVeigh Terri Patricia et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Apr
- Recent understanding of clinical sequencing and gene-based risk stratification in inherited primary arrhythmia syndrome.
Aiba Takeshi et al. Journal of cardiology 2019 May 73(5) 335-342
- Perceptions of genetic variant reclassification in patients with inherited cardiac disease.
Wong Eugene K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Treatment of hereditary and acquired forms of transthyretin amyloidosis in the era of personalized medicine: the role of randomized controlled trials.
Buxbaum Joel N et al. Amyloid : the international journal of experimental and clinical investigation : the official journal of the International Society of Amyloidosis 2019 Mar 1-11
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: an updated review on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Makavos George et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Mar
- Large next-generation sequencing gene panels in genetic heart disease: yield of pathogenic variants and variants of unknown significance.
van Lint F H M et al. Netherlands heart journal : monthly journal of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology and the Netherlands Heart Foundation 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (836)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (145)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (101)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: