Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Without Ventricular Hypertrophy: Usefulness of Genetic and Pathological Study in Preventing Sudden Death.
Segura-Villalobos Federico et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Jul 70(7) 604-606
- Modeling Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a Dish
NIH Director's Blog, November 8, 2018
- The genetics of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Akhtar Mohammed et al. Global cardiology science & practice 2018 Aug 2018(3) 36
- A stroke gene panel for whole-exome sequencing.
Ilinca Andreea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Clinical Outcomes Associated With Sickle Cell Trait: A Systematic Review.
Naik Rakhi P, et al. Annals of internal medicine 2018 11 0. (9) 619-627
- Genotype-Positive Status Is Associated With Poor Prognoses in Patients With Left Ventricular Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy.
Li Shijie et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2018 Oct 7(20) e009910
- Systematic review study supports that sickle cell trait increases risk for some health conditions- More research needed to clarify all health outcomes associated with SCT
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, October 30, 2018
- When to Offer Predictive Genetic Testing to Children at Risk of an Inherited Arrhythmia or Cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Aug 11(8) e002300
- Clinical predictors of informative genetic testing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Naraen Akriti et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2018 Oct 2047487318808044
- Cardiac Toxicities in the Era of Precision Medicine: Underlying Risk Factors, Targeted Therapies, and Cardiac Biomarkers.
Blaes Anne H et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 764-774
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (6)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (815)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (129)
- Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (1)
- AMD Weekly Clips (7)
- GWAS Catalog (7)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: