Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Family screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Is it time to change practical guidelines?
Lafreniere-Roula Myriam et al. European heart journal 2019 Jun
- Genetic Variants Are Not Rare in ICD Candidates with Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Time for Next-Generation Sequencing?
Sousa Alexandra et al. Cardiology research and practice 2019 20192743650
- A validation study of the European Society of Cardiology guidelines for risk stratification of sudden cardiac death in childhood hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Norrish Gabrielle et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Jun
- Genetic basis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in children.
Rupp Stefan et al. Clinical research in cardiology : official journal of the German Cardiac Society 2019 Mar 108(3) 282-289
- Personalized Interpretation and Clinical Translation of Genetic Variants Associated With Cardiomyopathies.
Campuzano Oscar et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10450
- Improvements in cardiac function detected using echocardiography in patients with hereditary haemochromatosis.
Byrne Danielle et al. Irish journal of medical science 2019 May
- The utility of the Mayo Score for predicting the yield of genetic testing in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Bonaventura Jirí et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2019 May 15(3) 641-649
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy - From Epidemiologic to Genetic Phenotypes A Translational Review of Current Literature.
Reichart Daniel et al. Journal of internal medicine 2019 May
- UNRAVEL: big data analytics research data platform to improve care of patients with cardiomyopathies using routine electronic health records and standardised biobanking.
Sammani A et al. Netherlands heart journal : monthly journal of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology and the Netherlands Heart Foundation 2019 May
- Enhanced American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Strategy for Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death in High-Risk Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Maron Martin S et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (839)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (156)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (106)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: