Last Posted: Jun 18, 2020
- Evaluation of Clinical Practices Related to Variants of Uncertain Significance Results in Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmia and Inherited Cardiomyopathy Genes.
Muller Reka D et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Jun
- Predictors of Fabry disease in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: How to guide the diagnostic strategy?
Azevedo Olga et al. American heart journal 2020 Apr 226114-126
- [Newborn screening for primary carnitine deficiency and variant spectrum of SLC22A5 gene in Guangzhou].
Huang Y L et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2020 Jun 58(6) 476-481
- A Population-Based Registry of Patients With Inherited Cardiac Conditions and Resuscitated Cardiac Arrest.
Rucinski Cynthia et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2020 Jun 75(21) 2698-2707
- Can Genetic Profile of Patients Undergoing Heart Transplantation Alter Clinical Decisions?
Gourzi P et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2020 Apr 39(4S) S232-S233
- Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy carriers: Evidence of cardiomyopathy by exercise and cardiac MRI testing.
Mah May Ling et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 May
- Left Ventricular Strain and Progression of Hypertrophy in Danon Disease Cardiomyopathy: Insights from a Global Registry.
Ma G S et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2020 Apr 39(4S) S154
- Pediatric Primary Dilated Cardiomyopathy Gene Testing and Variant Reclassification: Does It Matter?
Towbin Jeffrey A et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 May e016910
- Retrospective Analysis of Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Primary Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Testing Outcomes and the Effects of Variant Reclassification.
Quiat Daniel et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 May e016195
- The Impact of Syndromic Genetic Disorders on Medical Management and Mortality in Pediatric Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients.
Edelson Jonathan B et al. Pediatric cardiology 2020 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (133)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (901)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (224)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (146)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.