Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- Online Cancer Genomics Databases Provide Teaching Resources For Pharmacy Education.
Pasupuleti Dedeepya et al. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2021 8683
- Current Status of Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Cancer Genome Profiling Tests in Japan and Prospects for Liquid Biopsy.
Yoshii Yumi et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(8)
- Genetic epidemiology of BRCA1- and BRCA2-associated cancer across Latin America.
Herzog Josef S et al. NPJ breast cancer 2021 7(1) 107
- Estimating the predictive power of silent mutations on cancer classification and prognosis
T Gutman et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, August 12, 2021
- Limited evolution of the actionable metastatic cancer genome under therapeutic pressure
J van de Haar et al, Nature Medicine, August 9, 2021
- Clinical Outcomes of Molecular Tumor Boards: A Systematic Revi
KL Larson et al, JCO Precision Oncology, July 2021
- The pancreatic cancer genome revisited.
Hayashi Akimasa et al. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2021 18(7) 469-481
- Pediatric Oncologists' Experiences Returning and Incorporating Genomic Sequencing Results into Cancer Care.
Hsu Rebecca L et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- Toward a Population-Based Breast Cancer Risk Stratification Approach? The Needs and Concerns of Healthcare Providers.
Blouin-Bougie Jolyane et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- Collaborating with Central Cancer Registries for Public Health Genomics
CDC, July 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (119)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (68)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.