Last Posted: Apr 12, 2021
- Can mRNA vaccines be used in cancer care?
D Carter, MD Anderson, January 2021
- Patients' and Oncologists' Knowledge and Expectations Regarding Tumour Multigene Next Generation Sequencing: A Narrative Review.
Shirdarreh Melika et al. The oncologist 2021
- Clinical cancer genomic profiling.
Chakravarty Debyani et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2021 3
- Predictive and prognostic transcriptomic biomarkers in soft tissue sarcomas
E Merry et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, March 5, 2021
- Structural variant detection in cancer genomes: computational challenges and perspectives for precision oncology
I van Belzen et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, March 5, 2021
- Single-cell RNA sequencing: one step closer to the clinic- Single-cell RNA-sequencing can help in the prediction of drug resistance in patients with multiple myeloma
RS Pistofidis et al, Nature Medicine, March 4, 2021
- Assessment of Clinical Benefit of Integrative Genomic Profiling in Advanced Solid Tumors.
Cobain Erin F et al. JAMA oncology 2021 2
- Precision Medicine in Oncology-Toward the Integrated Targeting of Somatic and Germline Genomic Aberrations.
Yap Timothy A et al. JAMA oncology 2021 2
- The NCI Genomic Data Commons.
Heath Allison P et al. Nature genetics 2021 2
- Identification of 6 gene markers for survival prediction in osteosarcoma cases based on multi-omics analysis.
Li Runmin et al. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.) 2021 Feb 1535370221992015
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (114)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (59)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.