Last Posted: Oct 09, 2019
- Characterizing Artificial Intelligence Applications in Cancer Research: A Latent Dirichlet Allocation Analysis.
Tran Bach Xuan et al. JMIR medical informatics 2019 Sep 7(4) e14401
- Tumor-Based Genetic Testing and Familial Cancer Risk.
Forman Andrea et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2019 Sep
- Psychosocial impact of undergoing prostate cancer screening for men with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.
Bancroft Elizabeth K et al. BJU international 2019 123(2) 284-292
- Hereditary breast cancer: screening and risk reducing surgery.
Renzulli Matteo et al. Gland surgery 2019 Sep 8(Suppl 3) S142-S149
- For women Lynch syndrome is about more than colon cancer.
Parker Wendy M et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 Sep
- Genetic counselors' comfort and knowledge of cancer risk assessment for transgender patients.
Berro Tala et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Sep
- [Genetic profiling in the diagnosis of hereditary prostate cancer: Where do we stand?]
Boehm Katharina et al. Aktuelle Urologie 2018 Dec 49(6) 525-529
- Managing hereditary breast cancer risk in women with and without ovarian cancer.
Peters Mary Linton et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 146(1) 205-214
- Pathways to breast cancer screening artificial intelligence algorithm validation.
Lee Christoph I et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Sep
- Genomics and breast cancer screening.
Tyler April L et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Sep 31(9) 485-487
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (127)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (188)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (215)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (25)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (117)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.