Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- A combined microfluidic deep learning approach for lung cancer cell high throughput screening toward automatic cancer screening applications.
Hashemzadeh Hadi et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 9804
- AI-based Strategies to Reduce Workload in Breast Cancer Screening with Mammography and Tomosynthesis: A Retrospective Evaluation.
Raya-Povedano José Luis et al. Radiology 2021 203555
- A systematic review of recommendations on screening strategies for breast cancer due to hereditary predisposition: Who, When, and How?
Cai Yitong et al. Cancer medicine 2021
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model for high-risk adenomas at the time of first screening colonoscopy among screening aged Canadians.
Sutherland R Liam et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106563
- Cost effectiveness analysis of a polygenic risk tailored breast cancer screening programme in Singapore.
Wong Jerry Zeng Yang et al. BMC health services research 2021 21(1) 379
- Controversies in Hereditary Cancer Management.
AlHilli Mariam M et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Stool-based Colorectal Cancer Screening in the COVID-19 Era
WD Dotson et al, CDC Blog, April, 12, 2021
- High precision localization of pulmonary nodules on chest CT utilizing axial slice number labels.
Chillakuru Yeshwant Reddy et al. BMC medical imaging 2021 21(1) 66
- Machine Learning for Early Lung Cancer Identification Using Routine Clinical and Laboratory Data.
Gould Michael K et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2021
- Tumor surveillance for children and adolescents with cancer predisposition syndromes: The psychosocial impact reported by adolescents and caregivers.
van Engelen Kalene et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2021 e29021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (202)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (327)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (57)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (28)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (68)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (34)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.