Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
- Artificial intelligence for identification and characterization of colonic polyps.
Parsa Nasim et al. Therapeutic advances in gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021 1426317745211014698
- Performance of the IBIS/Tyrer-Cuzick model of breast cancer risk by race and ethnicity in the Women's Health Initiative.
Kurian Allison W et al. Cancer 2021
- Addressing health disparities in cancer with genomics
OD Balogun et al, Nature Rev Genetics, July 9, 2021
- Prediction of Coronary Calcification and Stenosis: Role of Radiomics From Low-Dose CT.
Homayounieh Fatemeh et al. Academic radiology 2021 28(7) 972-979
- Cancer genetic testing in marginalized groups during an era of evolving healthcare reform.
Modell Stephen M et al. Journal of cancer policy 2021 28
- Potential of polygenic risk scores for improving population estimates of women's breast cancer genetic risks.
Wolfson Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Evaluation of deep learning-based artificial intelligence techniques for breast cancer detection on mammograms: Results from a retrospective study using a BreastScreen Victoria dataset.
Frazer Helen Ml et al. Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology 2021
- Molecular cancer screening: in search of evidence
S Raoof et al, Nature Medicine, July 2, 2021
- Breast cancer awareness, risk factors and screening practices among future health professionals in Ghana: A cross-sectional study.
Osei-Afriyie Sandra et al. PloS one 2021 16(6) e0253373
- Decision Aids for Preventive Treatment Alternatives for BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers: a Systematic Review.
Krassuski Lisa Marlene et al. Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde 2021 81(6) 679-698
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (211)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (336)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (60)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (28)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (72)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (34)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.