Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cancer screening in Australia: an overview of modelling estimates.
Lew Jie-Bin et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Cancer screening in Australia: future directions in melanoma, Lynch syndrome, and liver, lung and prostate cancers.
Weber Marianne F et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- The implications of genetic testing on radiotherapy decisions: a guide for radiation oncologists.
Bergom Carmen et al. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2019 Aug
- Next-generation sequencing in liquid biopsy: cancer screening and early detection.
Chen Ming et al. Human genomics 2019 Aug 13(1) 34
- Methods for Development of the European Commission Initiative on Breast Cancer Guidelines: Recommendations in the Era of Guideline Transparency.
Schünemann Holger J et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Jul
- Computer-Aided Detection for Breast Cancer Screening in Clinical Settings: Scoping Review.
Masud Rafia et al. JMIR medical informatics 2019 Jul 7(3) e12660
- Genomics-Guided Immunotherapy for Precision Medicine in Cancer.
Mukherjee Shradha et al. Cancer biotherapy & radiopharmaceuticals 2019 Jul
- Identification of risk loci and a polygenic risk score for lung cancer: a large-scale prospective cohort study in Chinese populations.
Dai Juncheng et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Jul
- Identification of Germline Mismatch Repair Gene Mutations in Lung Cancer Patients With Paired Tumor-Normal Next Generation Sequencing: A Retrospective Study.
Sun Sibo et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9550
- Risk prediction models for colorectal cancer incorporating common genetic variants: a systematic review
McGeoch, L. et. al. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (126)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (187)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (205)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (25)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (108)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: