Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- APC gene promoter aberrant methylation in serum as a biomarker for breast cancer diagnosis: A meta-analysis.
Qian Xiaojun et al. Thoracic cancer 2018 9(2) 284-290
- A comparative study of survival models for breast cancer prognostication revisited: the benefits of multi-gene models.
Grzadkowski Michal R et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Nov 19(1) 400
- Age-specific breast cancer risk by body mass index and familial risk: prospective family study cohort (ProF-SC).
Hopper John L et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2018 Nov 20(1) 132
- Breast Cancers With Magee Equation Score of Less Than 18, or 18-25 and Mitosis Score of 1, Do Not Require Oncotype DX Testing: A Value Study.
Bhargava Rohit et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2018 Nov
- Community clinical practice patterns and mortality in patients with intermediate oncotype DX recurrence scores: Who benefits from chemotherapy?
Ibraheem Abiola F et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Lets Talk About Your DNA
Huntsman Cancer Institute, November 7, 2018
- Online accounts of gene expression profiling in early-stage breast cancer: Interpreting genomic testing for chemotherapy decision making.
Ross Emily et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2018 Nov
- Peritoneal washing is an adequate source for somatic BRCA1/2 mutation testing in ovarian malignancies.
Barquín Miguel et al. Pathology, research and practice 2018 Oct
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Resources (9)
- CDC-Authored Publications (21)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (122)
- Tier Table (27)
- Epidemiologic Studies (6144)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (1057)
- Evidence Synthesis (94)
- Guidelines (48)
- Reviews/Commentaries (486)
- Tools/Methods (26)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (22)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (77)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: