Last Posted: Jun 11, 2021
- The predictive ability of the 313 variant–based polygenic risk score for contralateral breast cancer risk prediction in women of European ancestry with a heterozygous BRCA1 or BRCA2 pathogenic variant
IMM Lakeman et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 10, 2021
- [Connected bras for breast cancer detection in 2021: Analysis and perspectives.]
Masry Zeina Al et al. Gynecologie, obstetrique, fertilite & senologie 2021
- Development of decision aids for female BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers in Germany to support preference-sensitive decision-making.
Kautz-Freimuth Sibylle et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 180
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations Among Patients With Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, and Fallopian Tube Cancer in India: A Multicenter Cross-Sectional Study.
Gupta Sudeep et al. JCO global oncology 2021 7849-861
- A Collaborative Model to Implement Flexible, Accessible and Efficient Oncogenetic Services for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer: The C-MOnGene Study.
Lapointe Julie et al. Cancers 2021 13(11)
- Oncotype DX Test Receipt among Latina/Hispanic Women with Early Invasive Breast Cancer in New Jersey: A Registry-Based Study.
Acuna Nicholas et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(10)
- Prognostic value of the 6-gene OncoMasTR test in hormone receptor-positive HER2-negative early-stage breast cancer: Comparative analysis with standard clinicopathological factors.
Lynch Seodhna M et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 15278-89
- Risk factors for an advanced breast cancer diagnosis within 2 years of a negative mammogram.
McCarthy Anne Marie et al. Cancer 2021
- Study of the Genetic Variants in BRCA1/2 and Non-BRCA Genes in a Population-Based Cohort of 2155 Breast/Ovary Cancer Patients, Including 443 Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients, in Argentina.
Solano Angela R et al. Cancers 2021 13(11)
- Utilization of breast cancer risk prediction models by cancer genetic counselors in clinical practice predominantly in the United States.
Park Min Seon et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6994)
- GWAS Studies (104)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1809)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (162)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (81)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (34)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (162)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (29)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.