Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- A gene expression signature of Retinoblastoma loss-of-function predicts resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in ER-positive/HER2-positive breast cancer patients.
Risi Emanuela et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 329-341
- A hedgehog pathway-dependent gene signature is associated with poor clinical outcomes in Luminal A breast cancer.
Rudolph M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jun 169(3) 457-467
- Adjuvant versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy in triple-negative breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations.
Clifton Katherine et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(1) 101-109
- BRCA mutations and their influence on pathological complete response and prognosis in a clinical cohort of neoadjuvantly treated breast cancer patients.
Wunderle Marius et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Aug 171(1) 85-94
- Circulating microRNAs from the miR-106a-363 cluster on chromosome X as novel diagnostic biomarkers for breast cancer.
Li Minghui et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 257-270
- New emerging roles of microRNAs in breast cancer.
Mandujano-Tinoco Edna Ayerim et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Sep 171(2) 247-259
- Stand-Alone Artificial Intelligence for Breast Cancer Detection in Mammography: Comparison With 101 Radiologists.
Rodriguez-Ruiz Alejandro et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Mar
- Six novel immunoglobulin genes as biomarkers for better prognosis in triple-negative breast cancer by gene co-expression network analysis
HM Hsu et al, Scientific Reports, March 14, 2019
- Concerns and Expectations of Risk-Reducing Surgery in Women with Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Modaffari Paola et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Mar 8(3)
- Factors Determining Anthracycline Use in Hormone Receptor Positive, Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
Henderson Jordan et al. Clinical breast cancer 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Genomics Publications (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (122)
- Epidemiologic Studies (6270)
- GWAS Studies (77)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (1166)
- Evidence Synthesis (109)
- Guidelines (51)
- Tier Table (27)
- Reviews/Commentaries (538)
- Tools/Methods (27)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: