Last Posted: Nov 24, 2021
- Cancer incidence, patterns, and genotype-phenotype associations in individuals with pathogenic or likely pathogenic germline TP53 variants: an observational cohort study.
de Andrade Kelvin César et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2021
- Comparison of risk assessment in 1652 early ER positive, HER2 negative breast cancer in a real-world data set: classical pathological parameters vs. 12-gene molecular assay (EndoPredict).
Jank Paul et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2021
- Deep Learning, a Not so Magical Problem Solver: A Case Study with Predicting the Complexity of Breast Cancer Cases.
Le Thien My-Anh et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2021 287144-148
- Readiness for mammography and artificial intelligence
CD Lehman et al, The Lancet, November 20, 2021
- Breast-conserving therapy for breast cancer with BRCA mutations: a meta-analysis.
Wang Changjun et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2021
- Patient-Reported Factors Associated With Older Adults' Cancer Screening Decision-making: A Systematic Review.
Smith Jenna et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2133406
- Do BARD1 Mutations Confer an Elevated Risk of Prostate Cancer?
Stempa Klaudia et al. Cancers 2021 13(21)
- Multi-Institutional Validation of a Mammography-Based Breast Cancer Risk Model.
Yala Adam et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2101337
- Prediction of Breast Cancer Recurrence Using a Deep Convolutional Neural Network Without Region-of-Interest Labeling.
Phan Nam Nhut et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11734015
- Advancement of prognostic models in breast cancer: a narrative review.
Min Ningning et al. Gland surgery 2021 10(9) 2815-2831
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7079)
- GWAS Studies (116)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1945)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (173)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (83)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (35)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (191)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.