Last Posted: Mar 05, 2021
- Value of a 21-gene expression assay on core biopsy to predict neoadjuvant chemotherapy response in breast cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Boland M R et al. The British journal of surgery 2021 108(1) 24-31
- Computerized tumor multinucleation index (MuNI) is prognostic in p16+ oropharyngeal carcinoma: A multi-site validation study.
Koyuncu Can F et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2021
- Thai patients who fulfilled NCCN criteria for breast/ovarian cancer genetic assessment demonstrated high prevalence of germline mutations in cancer susceptibility genes: implication to Asian population testing.
Lertwilaiwittaya Pongtawat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2021
- Lifestyle, behavioral, and dietary risk factors in relation to mammographic breast density in women at high risk for breast cancer.
Ahern Thomas P et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2021
- Risk-adapted starting age of breast cancer screening in women with a family history of ovarian or other cancers: A nationwide cohort study.
Mukama Trasias et al. Cancer 2021
- Gene Sequencing for Pathogenic Variants Among Adults With Breast and Ovarian Cancer in the Caribbean
SHL George et al, JAMA Network Open, March 1, 2021
- Assessment of genetic referrals and outcomes for women with triple negative breast cancer in regional cancer centres in Australia.
Hallenstein Lucie G et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 19
- Tumor microenvironment and the role of artificial intelligence in breast cancer detection and prognosis.
Malherbe Kathryn et al. The American journal of pathology 2021
- Genetically Predicted C-Reactive Protein Associated With Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Risk: Interrelation With Estrogen and Cancer Molecular Subtypes Using Mendelian Randomization.
Jung Su Yon et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 10630994
- AI-aided detection of malignant lesions in mammography screening - evaluation of a program in clinical practice.
Johansson Greta et al. BJR open 2021 3(1) 20200063
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7034)
- GWAS Studies (100)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1753)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (155)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (81)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (36)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (145)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (121)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (29)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.