Last Posted: Sep 10, 2021
- Identification of Eleven Novel BRCA Mutations in Tunisia: Impact on the Clinical Management of BRCA Related Cancers.
Hamdi Yosr et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11674965
- Increasing referral of at-risk women for genetic counseling and BRCA testing using a screening tool in a community breast imaging center.
Arun Banu K et al. Cancer 2021
- Health Equity and Genetic Disorders
CDC, August 2021
- Germline PALB2 Mutation in High-Risk Chinese Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer Patients.
Kwong Ava et al. Cancers 2021 13(16)
- The impact of risk reducing bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy on sexual function in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers and women with Lynch syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Kershaw Victoria et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2021 2657-17
- Association of Genetic Testing Results with Mortality Among Women with Breast Cancer or Ovarian Cancer.
Kurian Allison W et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021 8
- Following NCCN guidelines within one hospital system in the United States: Comparison between cancer centers and genetic counselor utilization.
Powell Karen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Venous thromboembolism incidence in cancer patients with germline BRCA mutations.
Muñoz A J et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2021
- Missense Variants of Uncertain Significance: A Powerful Genetic Tool for Function Discovery with Clinical Implications.
Sessa Gaetana et al. Cancers 2021 13(15)
- No Association of Early-Onset Breast or Ovarian Cancer with Early-Onset Cancer in Relatives in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation Families.
Imbert-Bouteille Marion et al. Genes 2021 12(7)
- TUMOSPEC: A Nation-Wide Study of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Families with a Predicted Pathogenic Variant Identified through Multigene Panel Testing.
Lesueur Fabienne et al. Cancers 2021 13(15)
- Implementing Primary Care Mediated Population Genetic Screening Within an Integrated Health System.
David Sean P et al. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM 2021 34(4) 861-865
- Mutational profile of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer - Establishing genetic testing guidelines in a developing country.
Krivokuca Ana et al. Current problems in cancer 2021 100767
- A systematic review of the prevalence of germline pathogenic variants in patients with pancreatic cancer.
Astiazaran-Symonds Esteban et al. Journal of gastroenterology 2021
- Decision aids for female BRCA mutation carriers: a scoping review protocol.
McGarrigle Sarah A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(7) e045075
- Development and pilot testing of a training for bilingual community education professionals about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Latinas: ÁRBOLES Familiares.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2021
- Implications of Multigene Panel Testing on Psychosocial Outcomes: A Comparison of Patients With Pancreatic and Breast or Ovarian Cancer.
Koptiuch Cathryn et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Quality and Quantity: How to Organize a Countrywide Genetic Counseling and Testing.
Schmutzler Rita Katharina et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(3) 196-201
- Performance of the IBIS/Tyrer-Cuzick model of breast cancer risk by race and ethnicity in the Women's Health Initiative.
Kurian Allison W et al. Cancer 2021
- Prevalence and Clinicopathological Characteristics of Moderate and High-Penetrance Genes in Non-BRCA1/2 Breast Cancer High-Risk Spanish Families.
Fonfria Maria et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (940)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (627)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (29)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (100)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.