Last Posted: Dec 12, 2019
- Culturally Targeted Video Improves Psychosocial Outcomes in Latina Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Hurtado-de-Mendoza Alejandra et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 Nov 16(23)
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in BRCA1/2 and Multigene Panel Testing Among Young Breast Cancer Patients.
Jones T et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Dec
- Reducing Disparities in Receipt of Genetic Counseling for Underserved Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Sutton Arnethea L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2019 Nov
- Mainstreaming genetic counseling for BRCA testing into oncology clinics - Indian perspective.
Verma Amit et al. Indian journal of cancer 2019 Nov 56(Supplement) S38-S47
- Low rates of cascade genetic testing among families with hereditary gynecologic cancer: An opportunity to improve cancer prevention.
Griffin Natalie E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Nov
- Genetic and clinical characterization of BRCA-associated hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Navarra (Spain).
Ruiz de Sabando Ainara et al. BMC cancer 2019 Nov 19(1) 1145
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367
- Retesting of women who are negative for a BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation using a 20-gene panel.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Nov
- Prevalence of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer predisposition gene mutations among 882 HBOC high-risk Chinese individuals.
Shao Di et al. Cancer science 2019 Nov
- Knowledge and opinions regarding BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing among primary care physicians.
Dekanek Erin W et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (88)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (882)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (451)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (26)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (13)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (209)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.