Last Posted: Aug 29, 2019
- Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer in Women: Updated Evidence Report and Systematic Review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.
Nelson Heidi D et al. JAMA 2019 322(7) 666-685
- USPSTF Recommendation Expands Cancer Screening Pool, Concerns Still Remain
KL Kahl, Cure, August 26, 2019
- Inherited cancer syndromes in 220 Italian ovarian cancer patients.
Carnevali I et al. Cancer genetics 2019 Sep 23755-62
- A clinical guide to hereditary cancer panel testing: evaluation of gene-specific cancer associations and sensitivity of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 high-risk patients.
LaDuca Holly et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Recommendations for Preventive Care for Women with Rare Genetic Cause of Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Foretov? Lenka et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 6-13
- BRCA mutation frequency and clinical features of ovarian cancer patients: A report from a Chinese study group.
Bu Hualei et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2019 Aug
- Prevalence of genetic susceptibility for breast and ovarian cancer in a non-cancer related study population: secondary germline findings from a Swiss single centre cohort.
Kraemer Dennis et al. Swiss medical weekly 2019 Aug 149w20092
- Genetic Testing Can Reduce Suffering and Save Lives
L Corduck, AJMC, August 14, 2019
- Barriers to the utilization of genetic testing and genetic counseling in patients with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.
Swink Alicia et al. Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2019 Jul 32(3) 340-344
- Global celebrities' effect on health awareness among Jordanians: A study using the case of Angelina Jolie.
Al-Hussaini Maysa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (80)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (874)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (427)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (168)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 15, 2019
- Content source: